Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:21 pm

Good Morning raining here today. May stop by afternoon. I was going to drive the MLC to a gathering tonight,but maybe not if it rains

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:21 am

Hi, everyone! Been super busy since Wednesday. Had a great birthday. Big karaoke party after work. Lots of great friends from many eras came by to surprise me. And my sister Nancy and her boyfriend Zak drove down from Cleveland for it. What a nice surprise! We went out for seafood the next night, so didn't check in Thursday either. And just wrapping up the workday after midnight (well, took an hour to drag racing story updates after work). Will get a little sleep in and then more day job stuff this weekend. Got the end of the fiscal year coming and lots to wrap up. Have a great weekend, everyone! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:38 am

Sounds like a good time was had by all BP.
68.2°f this am, radar looks to be a clear day even though it's looks like it will be cloudy to start the day.
I'm off to pick up a hydraulic trailer from a friend & start diggin' the glass impregnated gravel from the driveways, finally. He also is the custodian at the nearby boy scout/campgrounds and has a spot for the gravel, filling in a ravine.
Then tonight we're headed to see the grandkids.
Then when we get home I have to do the Church budget for the building team, due tomorrow. Cuttin' it a little close this year.
Last night I delivered the stand up cut outs to the church I made this week for sermon props
I massaged the 1 on the left until the 2 characters silhouettes matched so it can be turned around during the sermon.
Well I better head out to the campgrounds & get started.
It's Octoberfest here today, and they usually line up the parade in front of our house as the starting point, so I'm not sure how that's going to work out hauling gravel off the driveway? We'll see. :lol:
Rich M stand up 1.jpg
Rich M stand up 1.jpg (180.16KiB)Viewed 291 times
Rich M stand up 2.jpg
Rich M stand up 2.jpg (213.12KiB)Viewed 291 times
Rich M stand up 3.jpg
Rich M stand up 3.jpg (200.87KiB)Viewed 291 times
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:24 am

From afar I thought the guy on the right was real. Nice work there Gary. bp, I think you had a "Goota" time from what was stated?
Up to 77 today with possible showers all day. S-10 is going to get four new shocks, Sharon and I are cleaning out the upper bay of the garage and tonight we are going to the fair for pork sandwiches and other goodies. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:57 am

Good morning.It rained all day yesterday,seems better this morning. Susan is at a weekend Scrap Book Camp this week end. This afternoon I pick her up ,it's not far away. Then go to a Wedding of one of the young boys than used to crew on our altered. We've been close with him and his Parents ever since. I take Susan back to camp after.Lots of driving today. I should add that Quinn is 27 now

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:48 pm

From afar I thought the guy on the right was real. Nice work there Gary. bp, I think you had a "Goota" time from what was stated?
Up to 77 today with possible showers all day. S-10 is going to get four new shocks, Sharon and I are cleaning out the upper bay of the garage and tonight we are going to the fair for pork sandwiches and other goodies. :D :D :D
Thanks Jack. I got an email from a customer that picked up some magnetic signs yesterday (before I delivered the stand ups). In her email she said, those cut out people have got to go. They scared the #@#$%^& out of me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi, everyone! Cooler here today. Low 70s for a high and down into the 50s tonight! A little under the weather all day so didn't get a darn thing done except to replay to Facebook birthday wishes! Very nice to hear from everyone. Actually sitting here wearing sweats! Will try again tomorrow... bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:40 am

Mornin'. Gonna attempt to make docks for our phones for the car today. None of the available docks I researched are quite what I'm looking for. Need something that fits out of the way, doesn't set on the dash, use up a cup space (Short on those already) or stick in an air vent. Still might go with the air vent dealies if this doesn't work.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:39 am

Morning folkz. Gary, I bought a GPS mount that fits in the CD slot and works out well for us as it is up out of the way and we can both see it. Don't know if they have the same for phones or not. We don't use the CD or even the radio as far as that goes unless one of us is snoozing while the other drives.
Another beautiful day at only 78 degrees with sunshine. Cleaned the garage out yesterday so Sharon could get her Accord in and she is a happy camper. We then went to the church to water the flowers, over to the grocery store, home to water our flowers then got cleaned up and went to the county fair to get pork burgers and other stuff we shouldn't have. Got home and watched the second episode of the Harley Davidson story then off to bed. About an hour later my stomach turned into a stormy sea and I unloaded most of my evening meal. I think I had a touch of bad food at the fair. Going to go retrieve the S-10 today as the shocks are in place and done.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:37 am

Good Morning

Return to “What's Up”