Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Wheelzman
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:45 pm

One old knee doesn't like crawling and the new one absolutely does NOT like knelling. Old elbow and wrist is twinging and new elbow and wrist is smarting. Dog doesn't like me, bird yells at me !!!!!! Other than that life is goota. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:48 pm

I was gonna ask you to come help tomorrow, but I guess not now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Morning. 26 and holding for most of the day. Went to Bob Evans for breakfast then home so Sharon could get her Mrs. Claus outfit on and head up to the Pipefitter's Union Hall for their Christmas meeting then back home for a few hours and back up to Quail Hollow mansion for the last night there as Mrs. Claus. One more gig at a special little guy's house next Thursday and she is done for the year. I, on the other hand, am free for the day. Oh,what shall I do? :D :D :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:14 pm

I have a spot for you in the crawl space Jack. :lol: :lol: 2pm and I'm just getting a start down there. I had panels to paint for the stage. 11 - 4'x8' panels and an assortment of smaller pieces that added up to about 2 more sheets. It's going to be a rock retaining wall when installed, (by someone else). So, I've been "Rockin" all mornin'. :idea: :wink:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Good Afternoon, Snowing on and off here. YUCK. It's quite interesting watching the news report of all the car crashes. Almost all of the drivers were not from here. Most driving without snow tires. :mrgreen:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Just got back from an evening with the Grandkids. It's been snowing about 4 hours, but there's only about 2" on the ground.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Only got about 3-4 inches and it's 36.4°f now so that is slowly going away. Still a chance of snow or rain this afternoon, but i 'hink we missed the bad stuff this time.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:38 pm

Good Morning.It rained all night,so most of the snow is gone. We didn't as much as other areas. We see on the news,we have a deep freeze coming . Temperatures down to -10c for several days.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi, everyone. No snow here yet but if we got precipitation today, we would have some for sure!

Denise just left to sing on day two of the Madrigal / Christmas show. Here she is in all her glory. bp
Denise-Madrigal-2016.jpeg
Denise-Madrigal-2016.jpeg (56.25KiB)Viewed 560 times
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:48 am

Morning. I would really like to hear Signora Pratt sing some day.

It is all the way up to 38 and that is the high for the day as it is headed for 20 degrees tonight. We did breakfast yesterday, church and grocery shopping then headed home to hibernate for the rest of the day. Dog was happy as she hasn't seen much of Sharon for the last three days. I play second fiddle to Sharon in the dog's eyes as she would sit at the back door waiting for Sharon hours on end and ignore me with ease. I am at the top of the list in seniority and bottom of the list in importance. I am dog abused!!!!!! I hate to tell everyone but Sharon has a boyfriend!!!! Well actually several since playing Mrs. Claus this past weekend. A one year old came to see Mrs. Claus, as he wanted nothing to do with Santa, sat on her lap, laid his head against her chest, turned his head up to look at her, smiled and melted her heart like butter. She was a goner. This happened on several occasions all with the same results. Since she doesn't have any grand children this will have to do for her grandmother fix each year. She told me she had over three hundred Christmas presents this year mostly under 10 years old. She had a complete ball team come and sing carols to her and Santa too. To say she was a happy camper is an understatement. :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “What's Up”