Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:42 pm

Good morning. Finally warmed up a bit,raining for the next days. I hope to pickup the painted Running Boards. If they are actually painted that is. I think I know why the guy is self employed. He is unrealiable :mrgreen: . Also going to help friends move. They have sold their farm,and need to move. The funny thing is ,they are renting back the second house on the farm,so just moving from one house to the other.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Glad you are getting patched up, Gary. Rainy and cold here today, too. Bundle up, everyone! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:36 am

Morning crew. Up to 43 today and 40 as of now. Off to the next to last session for OT on the arm this morning, breakfast, I need some light bulbs and then home. Sharon and I stopped at Mr. Hero's last night for dinner, their cheese steak sandwiches are soooooo good. I had the snow tires installed on the S-10 and I need to find the air leak in the air shocks or lines maybe today. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:51 am

Good Morning, raining all night, snow is gone 7c. My cold has let up a bit.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Evenin'.
38.1°f @ 5:29pm. Gray skies all day.
I'm pluggin' away at some small jobs. Finally off the pain meds & none too soon. They did a number on my stomach.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:43 am

:D Morning folkz. Gary, I had to cut my pain tablets in half as they made me nauseous. I stopped taking them as soon as possible and still have half a bottle left, whew those puppies were nasty. Glad to see you on the mend. Up to 49 today with rain on the way later tonight. I was scheduled to go to lunch with my buddy but he just called and he has a severe cold so that is off. I will take the dog for a walk later this morning and I need to order some stuff from Amazon too. I installed the gas lift cylinders on the rear cap window on the S-10 and got the spot mirrors on it yesterday. The third brake light on the rear of the cap is next. I ordered it on Amazon and it has 11 LEDs in it with the center one and outer two for running lights, four on the left and four on the right as turn signal and brake lights. It should keep me from getting rearended in most cases. I'll need to do some major rewiring as the present wiring is totaled. Okay, off to the races folkz. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Good morning, raining, 7c Still have the cold.Non-stop coughing,plugged nose. 15 days now. The pain killers I've been given in the past were T3's. They upset my stomach too.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Yea, I stopped taking them Monday. Just about tipped over during church Sunday. Feeling a little better, but still feel like I got punched in the gut.
Got a call from the doc today. I have a Monday morning follow up appointment to see how things are going. The fingers sting a little, but not bad. They throb if I drop my hand to my side so I don't do that much.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:53 am

Hope you feel better soon, Gary.

Went to MIR today to meet with Royce, Bunny, Dick Estevez and others for our 2017 Legends meeting. We have our nominations and I'll be writing up the bios to announce at the September event.

Lots of good news coming out of the meeting. Too early to share.

Bunny is doing great, which was nice to see. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:13 am

Glad to hear Bunny is doing well.
Went to breakfast with brother-in-law then over to his new house to figure out wiring for a three way switch and take some boxes of Christmas stuff down to the basement. I put the
S-10 in the garage to drip dry as it is raining like crazy so I can work on it later this afternoon when it reaches 55 degrees outside. Dog wanted to go for a walk but I told her I can't swim!! :D :D :D

Return to “What's Up”