Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
pro70z28
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Lettered a truck for D this mornin'. Took a little longer than normal but I got-er-done.

50.2°f @12:42pm. gray skies w/sprinkles from time to time.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Good Morning, sunny 5c. I still have a cold.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:28 am

Just got back from the ER. No,no,no it wasn't me this time. My daughter was sick & had stomach pains. After some tests they said she better stay overnight. She has the flu, but also there's a good chance she has appendicitis, thus the over night stay. I drove home, but Cheryl is staying with her tonight. J.D. her husband had to go home because the youngest is sick also and their oldest has been off school the last couple days because he's sick too. J.D.seems to be the only healthy one, at least for now. Never a dull moment. :oops:

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:51 am

Prayers sent for their whole family.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:43 am

Good morning folkz. Sorry to hear about the flu bug Gary. Up to 63 today with sunshine and NO RAIN! Sharon informed me last night that the other headlight on her Honda went south for the winter so I will be a Honda technician today. We went for dinner last night to a little hole in the wall and had a wonderful and very tasty dinner. Sharon had scallops and I had a filet. The food was good but our waitress had a sense of humor that made the whole experience a top notch time, she would fit in with our Draglist group. Sharon had recorded the inauguration so she watched that while I did a bunch of YouTube. Enjoy your day. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:53 am

Got a couple things to do and then off to the hospital. Cheryl's coming home to freshen up & drive back so she has her own set of wheels. They say they will be keeping Jenni tonight too for observation. They still aren't 100% sure about the appendicitis. Her symptoms lean toward early signs, but they want to make sure.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:25 am

It was inevitable I guess, J.D. is sick now too, so the whole family is on the get well list.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Morning,Sorry about all your family is going through Gary. I'm still coughing constantly. I slept in the other room last night and still woke Susan up a few dozen times. We go to a Celebration of Life today [I'll sit in the back row in case I have to leave] for along time friend. She was 93. We met her the day after we moved to Langley, May 1979.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Hope everyone heals up and feels better soon. Dropped Denise off at the metro this morning. She and about 500,000 of her gal pals are downtown marching and chatting. Getting some work done while I wait for her call or text.

Enjoy the weekend! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:24 am

Morning folkz. It was 50 degrees when I awoke and is headed for 63 again today with rain. I worked outside all day yesterday, first on the Honda with a head light bulb, new spot mirrors and fixed the hubcap that was distorted from hitting the curb the other night. The S-10 got fitted with a new third brake light/turn signal/ running light combo in the rear of the cap but I had to go get some SS bolts to mount it but it started to sprinkle so I will do it today. The wiring is going to take some time as the old light's wiring was toast when I bought the truck. I just heard on the news that some guy in Alliance threw his dog in a burning fire and it was running down the street while burning. That's just wrong. I believe that there is a special place in hell for those kind of people who mistreat their animals. In Ohio, under Goddard's Law, he will face a felony charge with jail time but life in prison would be my choice. :evil:

Return to “What's Up”