Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:24 am

Good Morning,pouring rain today. Susan's foot is a bit better.She's moving better at least.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:10 pm

Not too bad a day today. I changed some lettering on a lighted sign just before dark and even though the thermometer said 58°f it sure got cold on the finnerz' when the sun started to go down.
I got all the details of the laser engraver finalized yesterday, so it's officially being built now. Thought it was appropriate that the last name of my sales rep. is "Sparks". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:48 pm

Hi, everyone! Been busy at work night and day and didn't realize that I hadn't checked in lately. Lots of beautiful work shown up here. A lot of members coughing and hurting. Hope all are recoverer nicely. Everyone is doing well here. Denise's sister and brother in law arrive Friday for a visit so we get to go out and see neat things and eat good things. Feeling great and looking forward to it. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:39 am

Morning. Glad you are on the mend bp, good food will help. 43 now but up to 60 today. Off this morning to pickup the ex at the auto repair garage then to the doctor's for a shot and up to Canton for lunch with my buddy. I didn't do anything yesterday and when Sharon came home the door was still locked. She asked me if I wanted her to stay outside and I told her that I was in hibernation and hadn't been out of the house all day she was amused. Sinus is on the come back but the meds are kicking my butt. I'll be okay by the weekend so all is well. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Good Morning, still raining. Yesterday a total rain record was broken from 1956. :(

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Got a call from Mr. "Sparks". Seems they have the engraver built already. It was spoz' to take 4 to 6 weeks. Guess I better get to work so I have a place to put it. Got exhaust to run, electrical outlet to wire. ohhhh boy.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Hope you feel better soon, Jack.

Boyd, that raining NW is living up to its name!

Gary, time to clear out some space and get busy! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:02 pm

Good Morning. It seems that the rain may take a day off. IT'S SUNNY!!!.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 pm

Afternoon folkz. Started some sausage vegetable soup for supper tonight, took my meds and then a nap with the dog. Meds must be butt kickers? Sharon and I are going to a book review at the library tonight about a lady that was a majorette in high school and turned to the old order Amish after she met her husband. We took a shower seat to my brother-in-law who is married to Sharon's sister, he is the one who has been having seizures, has been in and out of the hospital for the last few months and they still don't know what is wrong. We have all told her to take him to the Cleveland Clinic but she is still dragging her feet with the local doctors.

GARY, watch yer finnerz'! :mrgreen:

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Somebody in my neighborhood has a great sense of humor. I clicked on the WiFi connections on my computer and found one called, FBISurveillanceVan1. I lost it. :lol:
Or maybe I should be concerned? :shock: No, I'm too old for that. :D :D :D

Return to “What's Up”