Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
pro70z28
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:38 am

Morning. Got the big job for "D" done yesterday. Got the big job for Mobil all cut out just needs assembly today. I'm going through boxes of grommets like candy as both jobs require them. 500 to a box. I sure hope the big brown truck comes through. I have 2 more boxes ordered that are spoz' to be here before I just the signs out together today. Last chance, as tomorrow I go off on my extended leave. We won't know for sure when that is until 5 to 7 pm tonight. We're just assuming it'll be earlier than later. See ya.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:20 am

Good luck on your vacation (?) Gary.
82 today with partially cloudy skies. Off to the Cleveland Clinic in a few hours to take my brother-in-law up to get the results of his tests from several months ago. I don't know when we will be back but Sharon is going to dinner with one of her friends so I will be on my own tonight. It will be a yak-fest for sure!!!! See you tomorrow. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Good Morning.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:17 am

Good morning folkz. 86 and very humid today. The Cleveland Clinic trip went off without a hitch but we got to observe the crazy driving on the roads to and from Cleveland. Almost 6 accidents some averted by observant drivers and others just lucky near misses. Makes me glad that I live where I do, all I have to worry about are dodging Amish buggies. I am going to delve into the new LED sign program today and hopefully get a message up on it. Hope all goes well with Gary today. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:32 am

Good Morning, Thinking of Gary today..

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Happy Birthday Bill Pratt & may you have many more happy & healthy ones.
Thank you for all you did & do for me & drag racing.
Jack Approved!

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:58 am

I'll second that bp. Have a triple chocolate something to celebrate.

90 and sunny today. LED sign is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more frustration over that puppy for me. I did a few small things around the church for the cleaning lady and will go back to finish things for her today. I have to mow the yard today before Sharon comes home as we are going out for a fish dinner tonight and will do some shopping also. Have a good weekend everyone. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:17 am

Mornin. Had to check in at 6am yesterday morning. Surgery was at 7:30 and we were headed home by 10 or 11. The going home time was a little fuzzy. :lol:
I'm on pain meds, but they don't help the pain from them pumping gas into the chest cavity to separate the organs for easier removal. But, the 2 days of pain they were predicting was pretty much gone by yesterday afternoon already. Now I just have pain in my right shoulder which is where the gas rises to. It goes away when I stay sitting down, but they say I have to get up and move around to make it dissipate faster. I thought I'd be drinking my meals for awhile, but the doc said resume my normal diet. I have and so far so goota'. I was worried vacation was going to be all bland no restaurants, but it looks like that won't be the case.
I printed TEMPORARILY CLOSED signs this morning for the doors so customers know I'm off the grid for awhile. Got a fire truck on the way that I have to take pictures of and measurements. Got guys from Exxon & "D" picking up their sign orders, I'll just show them where they are and let them do the loading. Everybody has been pretty understanding and willing to put off their jobs until I return. There's a few jobs I'd like to get done later, but before vacation. Cheryl & Jeff will do the lifting parts of the jobs so I stay under my 15 lb. limit.
Has been and will continue to be hot through the weekend they say. Already 82°f @ 9:13 am.
As WC would say, Life Is Good.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:29 am

Good Morning.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:05 am

Mornin'. Going to be a hot weekend and even into next week. Cool down Wed/Thrus. if they are guessing right.
And out A/C is on the fritz. :oops:

Return to “What's Up”