Hey!!! Anybody Know WHO Owns this Car???? I KNOW!!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:24 pm

I would have loved to chat with TC or Big. Big was there, but working back in the shop so we didn't get to talk to him. I have NO idea what TC looks like, so I might have passed him and not known it.

Big's joint was incredible. It is the coolest collection of neat drag racing stuff in one place ever. I would recommend a trip here if you are in the area.

Late night Rapid, off to bed to be able to get up early for the Opening Ceremony breakfast at PRI tomorrow. I will try to put something up tomorrow nite.

I spent the whole day at Big's, ate at some BBQ joint called Sonny's. All I could think of was, this food is really good and are they building 700-inch engines out back! :D

The rest of the evening was sitting in the hot tub with everyone talking race cars and making plans for the new car. 8)

Rapid
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:38 pm

That's a lot to talk about! Sounds like a great time was had at Big's. One of these days I must make my pilgrimage there. It's a shrine to our heritage. Enjoy PRI, Rapid! Cheers, WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:28 am

8) 8) 8) 8) I got to meet BIG in '03 @ Rt. 66. Never been to the museum tho. That sounds like a 8) 8) 8) place.
Have fun @ PRI Randy. Lookin' forward to the report.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

JRX

Postby JRX » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:49 am

After going through Big's place a few years ago I have come to one conclusion....I need more than one day to check out all this cool stuff!
It's a shrine to our heritage.
Right on Cat!

Sounds like you are having too much fun there Randy...don't worry, we are keeping it cold here in the midwest for ya! :D

btw..got my Nitro Maddness in the mail yesterday....thanks a bunch!!!
THR5 Communications

Barb

Postby Barb » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:49 am

Now here's a cool story for ya. His uncle usta live next door to Domenic's mom in Coraopolis, PA.

I ran into Pat and Don late one evening after racing E-town at the Saville Diner. Ended up sitting with them for a couplea hours talking the old days. :D :D

Bob Kraemer

Postby Bob Kraemer » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:07 am

Cool story Barb 8) 8)
Keep your tales from the past coming our way 8) I look forward to them.
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

Return to “What's Up”