Waitin' on DAD

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:37 pm

..... man this is wierd.....last week i showed dad how to hook up with a yahoo group from his hi-school... i signed in to help put some pics up of the ford, some old scanned yearbook pics, etc. works just like nitro geezers and the funnycars forever groups... so i can read everything right from here !! don't know if i want to !! :twisted: some old cheerleaders are trying to hook up with dad ! they are talking like gum chewin' popin' 17 year olds and they are in their mid 60's... :roll: :oops: Iyhink i will UNsubscribe from the deal :shock:

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:13 am

I think that's pretty cool, Doc.....Yer Pops havin' Cheerleaders chasin' him again.... 8) .....just remains to be seen if'n he wants to be "caught" or not... :wink: :evil: :wink:
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:06 pm

:lol: i'm gonna keep skimmin' thru the posts until i read one of them gals has a neice or grandaughter in distress :twisted: :D

wheelzman

Postby wheelzman » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:14 pm

:D Ifin they are dis-dressed girls they may work at K-Mart, Jim? :shock: :shock: :shock:

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:07 pm

:( THEY boarded up the k-mart.... walmart ran em out of town.. got my eye on one at the pigletsNbeans store that has potential !! Iwas driving the oldest John the Plumber back-up van and was wearing a JTP hat.. she says WOWyou have a job ? I said yea sometimes :roll: .. and my house and shop is right around the corner :twisted:

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:43 pm

watchin racin' on tv.... cleaned up some wiring on the coupe.. fought with the aftermarket $2 lawnmower style hood release cable on the car... gonna grab the oem unit off the todor sedan..got a cool uncle Curt camaro pic from Dennis Doubledays' nephew Scott taken at Conneticut in 69 via e-mail this morning.. 8) still rainin' here... but warm.. Erica advances 8)

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:30 pm

just an update... the 50 ford 2 door custom I showed you guys earlier this winter that dad bought to tinker with was backed into by a neighbor a couple of months ago wrecking the left front fender,bumper trim and such.so while it was at a friend of a relatives body shop dad found and bought the club coupe..since the neighbor was at fault and had insurance the tudor was under repair.. well the shop did an exellent job of straightening the fender, painting to match,blending into the quaterpanel etc. the new bumper and rechromed rear bumper Iused on the newly aquired club coupe..and hung the left over stuff on the tudor.. we took the new car out to the same body guy to get an estimate on working his magic on this car.. (to be paid out of dads pocket ) :lol: needless to say dad was shocked ... but i new what was coming :roll: so it will stay as is... :D

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:58 pm

...Dad brought the Ford back safe and sound this morning after his date :roll: said it ran good and with the 12 volt system all the lights worked great :? i may head over to gateway in the JTP van (now that i found the keys :oops: ) for ADRL qualifing as it's onlt $10 to spectate.. tomorrow for eliminations is $35... my pass don't apply for saturday as our classes are not running tomorrow :(

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:44 pm

update.... the sun is back out so the Ford will have sundried rain waterspots all over the heap :shock: :lol: 8)

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:43 pm

:roll: allmost forgot this thread....dad was suppossed to bring me the good headlamp rings and hood cable from the other car today along with the good spare,jack,lug wrench and trunk cardboard, and 12 of his favorite cd's to load into the now operable JVC changer... but he got a call from a female aquaintence, jumped into the Diamanti and hot footed it to Branson to hang out with her till thursday, then he is going to Chicago this weekend with yet another gal to attend a wedding.... jeeez.. at least i can use the good plates off the 50 on the roadmaster to get to Gateway saturday.... :twisted:

Return to “What's Up”