monsters in the bathtub

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
flyinhillbilly
monsters in the bathtub

Postby flyinhillbilly » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:02 pm

i came in from the races this morning ( about 2am) and was tired , dirtry, oh yea, did i mention tired. anyway i got gathered up to go and take a shower before going to bed, walked into the bathroom, placed my towel, washcloth, and shorts over the edge of the cabinet door. i turned to reach for the knob to turn on the water so i could get the temp right before pullnig the shower knob and noticed a large black and red spotted lizard in the bathtub, having two daughters i'm used to having to empty toys from the tub before showering. i reached into the tub and grabbed the "lizard" and started to lift expecting a hard rubber toy...................well it actually was one of those sponge rubber toys that grow in water, so when i picked it up it's little legs head and tail began flailing about, and the sides compressed, so i had a mild stroke (jk, but almost) threw in in the tub while hollering oh $hi*, when it dawned on me waht it was it was alright, but i thought y'all would enjoy this story and maybe share some similar ones.

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:08 pm

:lol: :lol: yep !! i could share a few bathtub toy stories but i won't :shock:

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:32 pm

Now that is funny! :D
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

wheelzman

Postby wheelzman » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can just see you dancing and flailing your arms in the air. HHaarrr Har. Dancin the Hillbilly rock!!!!!! :shock: :lol:

G.A.T.

Postby G.A.T. » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:47 pm

Ha Ha Ha :lol: I got a good one to share with you. A Few years ago My Wife and I Decided to go to Italy for a vacation, rent a car and tour the old country visiting our family that still lives there. So we stop at the town where my family is from and stayed at my cousins hotel. It's nothing fancy very small town but popular in august during the feast. My cousin and his wife have 3 children and they live in the hotel, so the kids are always running around in there having fun. so we arrive there late in the day after driving for about 7 hrs. and just wanted to get some sleep. we talked to my cousin for a little while and then head up to our room. We get in the room, get settled in and I go to the bathroom sit on the toilet and I have no reading material with me just a pen and paper. so I'm looking around the room and the shower stall was right in front of the toilet. I open the curtain look down at the floor by the drain and I see this large black thing the size of a fist sitting there, hmmm what the hell is that!!! Must be one of the kids toys :roll: I take the pen and poke at it HOOOOLLLLYYYYY SSSHIIIIITTTTT IT's a frigin SCORPION, I didn't yell to avoid alarming anyone. Now I never seen one of these things in person but when that tail shot up and got into fighting position I jumped back to the wall. So I say to my wife, Babe you Have too see this!!! she's half asleep and goes no I don't want to see it now I'm too tired :P . No No No you have to see this :!: allllllrrriiggghhhhhtttt she says, walks into the bathroom and says what is that ? I poke at it again the tail comes shootin up and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you sick S.O.B. that's a scorpion!!!!!!!! I'm not sleeping here tonight where the hell are we in the jungle. :lol: I'll tell you this much that is a bad ass lookin little Insect. I wanted to keep it as a souvenir

flyinhillbilly

Postby flyinhillbilly » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:58 pm

that's a good one gat. jim, we don't have to limit these stories to just the bathroom..............come to think of it jim, i think i'm going to start calling you chef because anything we start talking bout invariably winds up redirecting to sex or women, lol, jk

Bob Kraemer

Postby Bob Kraemer » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:06 pm

The only monster in my bathtub is when I look in the mirror in the morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:19 pm

Dang Geno,,,good story. :lol: :lol:

He Bob,,,maybe we shoulda thought about my buddy Geno when we were having the Slick Vic problems!! He has connections going way back to the old country! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

G.A.T.

Postby G.A.T. » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:55 pm

:wink:

Bob Kraemer

Postby Bob Kraemer » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:00 pm

Rapid,
Ya never know we may still have use of his services. :lol:
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

Return to “What's Up”