ANIMAL JIM & ARNIE BESWICK WORLD SERIES

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Eric David Bru

Postby Eric David Bru » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:24 pm

Jared Micetich
Top Dragster 5161
Welcome aboard Jared!!

EDB
Outlaw Eric :cool:

jed5161

Postby jed5161 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:28 pm

thanks guys!

quick question...anyone know who's going to be at cordova with the nostalgia funny cars? i know last year Capps was driving one of em, jus wondering if he'd be there again.
Jared Micetich
Top Dragster 5161

www.myspace.com/jed5161

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:29 pm

hey EDB have you been able to run the 56 yet?/ i checked it out last time ya had it there......my hippy father in law talked to ya.(and probably pissed you off LOL!!)........neat car......also Jared's car is KILLER!! though i dug the pro mod 57 more(hey i am a door car guy).is that your dad's falcon??...i really like it too!!.......ERIK
I'm everything they say i am......I'm so bad......Baby i don't care!!!

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:36 pm

Jared, i know Justin Grant is gonna have his STARDUST cuda there(tuned by tom Motry i think), and Troy martin with his Chi town Hustler charger.....I think a couple more of those guys are gonna be there they all kinda run together maybe the nitro Pony 66 mustang they all run mid 6's......I just talked to don Speer he said the NANOOK will be there he is front halving the car now.......he will most likely be drving Mark weidemyer's warp speed dragster.they have been running 6.80's-6.90's with an iron 500" rat.....you'll be the class of the field for sure!!....ERIK

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:38 pm

Welcome Jared.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:39 pm

I keep forgetting to mention.AJ and Arnie are two of my favorite cars to watch glad to hear they'll be there again!!.......ERIK

Shane Boyungs

Postby Shane Boyungs » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:42 pm

Capps wont be there..He drives Jeff Gaynors car and well jeff and goodfrey teamed up this year and they had prior engagements..

I know Kyle (Nitro Pony) Justin (Stardust) Troy (Chi Town Hustler) and Rob Bruce(Zombie) are all suppose to be there along with Jeff Arend,Del Worsham.Jack Wyatt,and Tim Wilkerson...The Greek VS Brady Kalivoda in TF.. I think the Orange Crate NTF vs The Nitemare NTF. Drastic plastic, Rick Kraft,Randy Baker,Tod Elrod,Nanook and Rat Trap With there Fuel Altereds....More then likely some promods as well

Al i have a bunch of runs on video of that car..I will have to stop by and say Hi this weekend Jared

jed5161

Postby jed5161 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:10 pm

No its not our falcon. Its "jumpin" jim woodsmall's. He's from dallas center iowa up by desmoines. He owns a few businesses up there. His newest and main one is sugar grove custom cars. (www.sugargrovecars.com) they specialize is assembly of kit cars/hot rods such as the shell valley cobras and the "super stalker" cars that will soon be used in a training class at the iowa speedway in newton.

I wish we still had that 57. Had to go on to better things i guess. A new pro mod car is in the works right now. Jus gotta decide on what body to run. so far he's leaning towards an older coupe or willy's. If all else fails he'll do another 57.
Jared Micetich
Top Dragster 5161

www.myspace.com/jed5161

Eric David Bru

Postby Eric David Bru » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:11 am

hey EDB have you been able to run the 56 yet?/ i checked it out last time ya had it there......my hippy father in law talked to ya.(and probably pissed you off LOL!!)........neat car.............ERIK
Hi Erik, thanks for the kind words.

No not yet... To busy with the nitro cars.

I talked with your father-in-law and he may be right... I will be taking it apart and changing out the intake gaskets before our next outing.

EDB

Eric David Bru

Postby Eric David Bru » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:26 am

...I think the Orange Crate NTF vs The Nitemare NTF.
We'll have the Nitemare N/TF there, we fired it off tonight and all is good. 8)

See you guys this weekend!

EDB

Return to “What's Up”