Union Grove Time Machine Nats

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Shane Boyungs
Union Grove Time Machine Nats

Postby Shane Boyungs » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:12 pm

My brother came over Saturday and asked if I would like to go to union Grove with him to see some Nostalgia Racing. Of course me being me i jumped at the chance. It had been 18 years since i was there last and couldnt wait..When we arrived we went walking the pits as usuall and seen the normal cast and crew..Tom Motry called us into his pits and we bsed with him for awhile them mosied(sp) on over to bs with Troy. Troy informed us Justin had some trouble and had left already.We noticed right away Troy was running the mustang body. The mustang body looks Sweeet.It has just the right stance and look..Kudos Troy that is one bad ass looking hot rod.We visited with our friend EDB from the nitromare N/TF car.We Then decided to go sit in the stands (Which sucks BTW I much prefer videoing on the line..lol)Since we didnt have creds for this track we decided to just enjoy the show...And Enjoy the show we did.. All in all it was a great day and I will definatly go back..Here are some pics i took with the wifes camera..(I still havnt figured out how to use the SOB..lol)

http://www.dragsim.com/GreatLakes/index.html

1800Eric

Postby 1800Eric » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:25 pm

It was a bummer not getting to see the Stardust gang but we had a great time anyways (as good as it gets in the stands...lol) Seeing the Mustang Chitown body was a great surprise, and even bigger that we got to see it make a pass...Was great seeing Tom Motry and the gang again as well as EDB and the Nitromare gang...I will definitly be adding this event to my 2008 schedule...Photo Gallery is below and videos will be up in the near future, despite some being crap from the stands...lol

1800-Entertainment Photo Gallery - Time Machine Nationals
Eric Boyungs
[url=http://www.1800-entertainment.com]1800-Entertainment: Nothin' But Action[/url]

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:30 pm

Thanks guys!!! Who is 22 and 23 pic? Early inj hemi car.
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Mr. Jean

Postby Mr. Jean » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:43 pm

Good stuff. Thanks 8)
Jean Muntifering
#7897 Comp.
Old Comp Racer

purple66bu

Postby purple66bu » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:46 pm

Great shots!!
www.midwestsuperstockmafia.org

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:39 pm

8) 8)
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Shane Boyungs

Postby Shane Boyungs » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:41 pm

Thanks Guys...

Steve I have no idea whos car that is but if you ask Mike Taylor(10k) or Dan Brown (Chi Town) at classic I am sure they can tell you..10k's car is picture 34 and Dans borthers ride is number 35....The yellow rail is some guy named Cheeseburger. The Beedy and Lutz car is sounding very strong this year.Cant wait to see you guys back out and mixing it up. On another note the Annoucers for Union Grove are great wish they could announce all the races I go to..

This was my favorite car on the grounds though

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:44 pm

Got my answer Shane. Thanks. I like that Willy's too, but.......IT'S GOT CARBURETORS ON IT!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: J/K.
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

bandit

Postby bandit » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:09 pm

That Willy's sweet! 8) 8) It's been hanging around 66 quite a bit this summer.
Nano!!

Solid Rock

Postby Solid Rock » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:12 pm

Lippy, I know you got your answer but in case some others were wondering, that is Skinny Houlihan's car. :D

Return to “What's Up”