The Tn. non drag racing sanctioned tragedy, Check This Out!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Gator
The Tn. non drag racing sanctioned tragedy, Check This Out!

Postby Gator » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:19 am

www.wmctv.com

then do a site search on Troy Critchley

Please,someone post the direct link to this disturbing story....Sickening Story
Going bankrupt to avoid the families of the people needlessly killed law suits..on&on...
SAD
www.wallybell.com

Mr. Jean

Postby Mr. Jean » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:20 am

Jean Muntifering
#7897 Comp.
Old Comp Racer

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:28 am

this is a bad deal the whole way around......and yes HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.......but i also believe that no amount of money will lighten the losses or bring anyone back...... it is just sad........and the more PR it gets the worse it is for every drag racer out there.......BTw anyone heard ANYTHING else about the monster truck that got loose and ran over two people?/.......I do not think anyone was killed so i guess that makes it just an accident??........ERIK
I'm everything they say i am......I'm so bad......Baby i don't care!!!

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:36 am

Thanks Jean.....
Bad publicity or not, these people should be accountable.(driver,team,promoter)
It wasn't a Drag Race, it was an ill advised,stupid thing.(on The Street) DUH
Do the Crime..Pay !!!!
OBVIOUSLY, money won't bring back the dead..BUT The Living Need and Should be Compensated.I hope they Do. ( the Criminals sure see the $$$'s as a big deal)
SAD STORY........

( I've paid my dues and think it's Good for all to know what happened in Tennesee and the horrific results..IT WASN't at a sanctioned Drag Race..But a Race Car was used Stupidly...)
www.wallybell.com

Shane Boyungs

Postby Shane Boyungs » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:41 am

Thats half the problem with the world today..Anytime something bad happens people sue for millions.I understand its tragic and very sad and was poor judgment on all parts(event promotoer,the city,and the team) but it disgusts me that people try to make millions from tragedy's like this..I have lost a kid due to doctors screwing up.I could have sued but it wouldnt bring back my son so what was the point? Its American greed driving these stupid lawsuits..I dont blame Troy for filing banckrupcy on the other hand Whoever does own the car needs to stand up and say yeah its my vehicle...

Erik some of the people involved with the moster truck deal have filed lawsuits already....
Last edited by Shane Boyungs on Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:42 am

Thank God for Attorneys........

"You can Run, But You Can't Hide".....
www.wallybell.com

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:48 am

i agree everyone involved should be held accountable......BUT I also agree too many people sue for too much money......we don't need to beat a dead horse here we all now it was STUPID........and a BIG TRAGEDY.........and yes we all should know about it, but also I have seen more than one headline that reads "drag race gone bad" etc. etc.........and yer right IT WAS NOT A DRAG RACE or even at a track....and yes they should not have even thought about doing this but i have seen footage from past events and that was part of the "show" and no one was bothered by any of it........because nothing went wrong........well it finally caught up with them and it went very bad........to tell the truth i am surprised we haven't heard about Critchley either going home to Australia or taking his own life.......I know i wouldn;t be bable to live with it if it were me........ERIK :cry:

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:49 am

i agree everyone involved should be held accountable......BUT I also agree too many people sue for too much money......we don't need to beat a dead horse here we all now it was STUPID........and a BIG TRAGEDY.........and yes we all should know about it, but also I have seen more than one headline that reads "drag race gone bad" etc. etc.........and yer right IT WAS NOT A DRAG RACE or even at a track....and yes they should not have even thought about doing this but i have seen footage from past events and that was part of the "show" and no one was bothered by any of it........because nothing went wrong........well it finally caught up with them and it went very bad........to tell the truth i am surprised we haven't heard about Critchley either going home to Australia or taking his own life.......I know i wouldn;t be bable to live with it if it were me........ERIK :cry:

Solid Rock

Postby Solid Rock » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:52 am

Erik, I saw a small article in our local paper a couple of weeks ago that there are lawsuits filed in the monster truck incident that happened in Dekalb, IL.

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:52 am

Those families deserve whatever they can get.
everyone seems to look for loopholes..bankruptcy?..wow
I wont ever budge on issues like this.......
I hope again, that the people who caused this Pay......
www.wallybell.com

Return to “What's Up”