My pathetic existance....

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:44 pm

:lol: OK BP!! I will try to remember the details and put it up :roll:

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:17 pm

:shock: OK ... it is pouring down rain right now after detailing dads 50 Ford coupe for tomorrows Easter car show.... you guessed it.. dad is out somewhere driving the car !! Iam presently on only my 5th tin1 of the afternoon, getting ready to pull the fuel handle on and stage with Jim Beam out the pipes !! :roll: :evil: :twisted: my laundry is done, i have a small tool box loaded with stuff that may come in handy during tomorrows road trip in the 50 Ford.. 2 of those folding director chair deals,a cooler with pepsi, bottled water :shock: , a blue umbrella that almost matches the paint on the 50.. got my division 3 finals Summit hat and t-shirt ready to go (for the cool factor) .. now on with the show!!Jim Beam and doller store bubba-cola at 80% with a couple ice cubes..Last night when i was hating the fact that i wasn't at Gateway watching ADRL Pro/mods the fat spam eatin' renter rolled in with his exhaust leaking $ 10 toyota and parked his car right up against the John the Plumber van's rear bumper and went to bed with a bagfull of food without hanging the keys on the deal WHERE ALL KEYS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO!! Needless to say therte came a time when i wanted to drive down to the QT for supplies and every car was in the way!! So i kicked his stinkin' bedroom door open to get the keys for his shTT BOX to move it and he says hey what happened to that shampoo bottle i had sitting on the sink ? Iwent ballistic and explained the fact that added water to the shampoo bottle in question,shook it and poured it into YOUR toilet bowl to clean it in case company came over cause it's nasty and trash pickup was tomorrow morning anyway.Then he has the nerve to ask me what happened to the can of OFF bug spray that was under the vanity ! Isaid i hit the button on it to fumigate your bathroom but the can was so old nothing spayed out of it so i also threw that in the dumpster.The only reason i tried it is because your trash can in the bathroom had bees and flys around it from the soda cans and those little chocolate icecream tubs with the flat wooden spoons all stuck to the can!! the guy sits on the john reading my racenews eating fat icecream at the same time !!! Thats my story and unfortunatly i'm stickin' to it as it's as true as it gets :roll:

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:53 pm

:lol: hi JER. Yea it's crazy town around here :roll: he tells me , Hey you raised the rent to $600.00 a month and you don't let me come out of the room ? I well if you divide 600 by an average of 30 days in a month it's still not worth it to me ! 14 year old babysittwers make more than that and the kids don't have a car to park in the way!! much less smoking cheap cigars and settin' the stove on fire Twice !!

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:49 pm

8) all things have settled out for the evening 8) the renter is in his box, brother John (renter #1 ) is on his overnite shift at work, me and shopcat sittin' in the garage door opening, we both have food and drink and cigerettes... ( shopcat is on the patch)... the weather is nice and even my zozia grass is turnin' green 8) who knows what tomorrow will bring but for now all is peaceful.... 8)

wheelzman

Postby wheelzman » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:36 pm

( shopcat is on the patch)...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:44 pm

:lol: Ijust read an e-mail from jes7444... she went to gateway for the ADRL SHOW... i told her to get here with a report :wink:

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:46 pm

Cool... get 'er over here! Also, :lol: :lol: :lol: on the patch thing. I totally missed that before Wheelzman pointed it out... bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:53 pm

:lol: yep ! shopcat just turn 12 years old, dodgeing cars, licking antifreeze off the driveway etc.... we figured it was time to get her to quit smoking.... :roll:

Return to “What's Up”