hey Eric or Shane...Codrova vid clips???

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Big Erik
hey Eric or Shane...Codrova vid clips???

Postby Big Erik » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:02 pm

Eric i saw that you were gonna post some clips from the Octoberfest.....I am looking for a decent starting line footage like my avitar is......if ya notice on that the car is leaving twisted up dad and i adjusted the preload and got it better, but I'd like to see what it looks like(i know my wife needs to do more video taping ) dad said it is better but standing beside the car and to the rear on the line is harder to see..we musta made improvements as i didn;t change the box or how i am leaving and I went .007 red first time run, then next one went .003 red so we rolled some in the box and i went .006 green in the first round.......and still LOST :evil: ........bought back in and rolled the car in the beams too far and went .013 red.......the weekend before I was .020 at best........so i think we striaghtened it out enough that it is reacting better.that or it could just all be ME :lol: ....ERIK
I'm everything they say i am......I'm so bad......Baby i don't care!!!

1800Eric

Postby 1800Eric » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:25 pm

I will have a look when I get home from chicago Erik...I know we got quite abit of footage of your car at Octoberfest...I am almost done dealing with the Fuel Altered Video so I will have more time to go through other video we have shot in the last few months...
Eric Boyungs
[url=http://www.1800-entertainment.com]1800-Entertainment: Nothin' But Action[/url]

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:39 am

thanks no hurry, I would buy a dvd of the series and octoberfest if yer gonna do one let me know.thanks again!!! ERIK
I'm everything they say i am......I'm so bad......Baby i don't care!!!

Return to “What's Up”