top sportsman style racing question??/

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Big Erik
top sportsman style racing question??/

Postby Big Erik » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:47 am

guys anyone hereknow if there is an outlaw top sportsman type group that runs in the midwest anywhere?/....when dad and i get the stude done thats what i wanna do with it that group from texas looks like alot of fun.. ya cannot run faster than 4.70 or slower that 5.30 or something like that anyway I am willing to travel a little but goin to georgia is too far to go every weekend......anyone?/ and no i do not want to start a group and have the headache of running it but I would support one around here.there's a ton of fast top sportsman type cars around this area and other than a few quick 16 races and the divisionals there's no place to really run em......and the quick races are getting out of hand it took a 7.62 to get into the last frantic 14 race here at cordova the bump for the door cars was faster than the bump for the dragsters!!!!!!!........ :shock: and at route 66 you have to FLY to get in.....again the texas outlaw guys seem to have a cool setup lots of neat cars and they all seem to run well...either a quick 8 or quick 16 seems to be the norm.......ERIK
I'm everything they say i am......I'm so bad......Baby i don't care!!!

jed5161

Postby jed5161 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:42 am

jus strap ya big ol hair dryer on er ;)
Jared Micetich
Top Dragster 5161

www.myspace.com/jed5161

kelly andersen

Postby kelly andersen » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:47 am

Give the chicago wise guys shout, they have some pretty fast stuff running with them, good bunch of guys that have alot of fun. Contact Pete Demos off the drivers section, I think he still runs everythhttp://www.chicagowiseguys.com/ing.
Kelly Andersen- Drag Illustrated Magazine

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:57 am

jared/well i got an 8-71 I'd have to build a different motor for it though.that is gonna happen someday........ :lol: .......as for the wiseguys i have thought of that but.??????......I ran with the midwest gassers at the Grove a few times and i talked to a couple of the wiseguys.......and dom Blasco was one of them for awhile .......that might be the only thing like this around .a buddy of mine runs the nostalgia pro stock group..but he is more into a "show" and like et cars are paired up and they match race, everyone gets paid the same. and he really isn;t interrested in older cars like ours.......and he hates nitrous or blown cars........ :shock: .so thats out........ERIK

Outlaw Nick

Postby Outlaw Nick » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:14 pm

Hi Erik,

Check out the Top Sportsman forum at ProModSource.com. There's lots of good information about races all over. If you don't see what you're looking for, just ask. Someone will point you in the right direction.
[i]Your New Home For Fast Doorslammer News, Results And Discussion - FastDoorslammers.com![/i]

www.fastdoorslammers.com

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:27 am

thanks I'll check it out!! BTW cool avitar!! ERIK

Return to “What's Up”