spring time....

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Lippy

Postby Lippy » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:01 pm

Yes he DID Perry, he is from Kansas,,,I think that is what they do there! :lol:
Thanks Randy, thanks a lot! :shock: :lol: If I can't get in trouble myself, I can count on you to help me out! :lol: :lol: Thanks buddy, pal. :shock:
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:30 pm

Hey Doc, how much tug does that give it? What did you set the pack gap for the floor in the house? Is it in the carpet room or hardwood floor?

Lippy, I have one word you,,,,LEON!! :lol: Just helping out a pal! :wink:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:50 pm

the mattress is on the living room floor below the cieling fan and in front of the good tv.... as far away from snoring renter without being outside.Plus i am RITE THERE !! if anyone tries to break in :shock: the floor is level and if i roll off the matress i only have 7& 3/8" to fall... only 9 of the springs needed to bee shimmed... now the fun part... putting the stuffing back in and sowing it back up....also fresh sheets :roll:

Gator

Re: spring time....

Postby Gator » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:58 pm

Get too busy for a couple of weeks, and it takes me an hour to catch up on you guys...

Now that we can go outside in the evening with only a light coat on, it's time to start getting antsy. An no - I still don't have the car together. Thompson is resurfacing the track and delayed opening day, so I've got a couple weeks... (OK - i had a couple of weeks 2 weeks ago :roll: )

Got the chassis pretty much back together. The wishbone fits in there pretty well and the new wing struts look way cool compared to what was on there. Don't tell the resto-nuts that I had to cut 4 holes in a pristine original '51 Prefect trunk lid.

Made me a nice adjustable throttle stop so that I can easily adjust the volume.

Engine and tranny are left to go through, then I can put them back in.

Does anyone know if window nets expire? I read the book and it looks to me that the mesh style ones have a 2 year expiration, but that the ribbon ones don't. What are you guys' interpretation?

Perry
That time of year........
www.wallybell.com

wheelzman

Postby wheelzman » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:28 pm

:shock: :shock: Doc, those big Kmart girls will ruin those springs in a hurry. You need to go into the fitness section at Kjart (?) and pickup one a them lite wait ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:51 pm

.. heck my dad is getting more action than me lately :oops:

greenracing

Postby greenracing » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:48 am

But did you put the scales under the 4 corners before you made those spring adjustments - gotta make sure your diagonals are too far off - wouldn't want it to be unstable.

RobbieG.

Postby RobbieG. » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:54 am

:D
Robbieracer
ThunderHorse Racing

Return to “What's Up”