57 Photo

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:13 am

great shots! i too always dug the hell out of this car!!! 8) .......jared, is this car now yellow??......there's a group of black guys who run at Cordova now and then that have a yellow one that looks alot like yer old car......never seen it go as good as it did when you guys ha dit if thats the same one........ERIK
I'm everything they say i am......I'm so bad......Baby i don't care!!!

rock

Postby rock » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:30 pm

that yellow car is Carl Moyers old car the one he got from Steve Johnson i do believe
great shots! i too always dug the hell out of this car!!! 8) .......jared, is this car now yellow??......there's a group of black guys who run at Cordova now and then that have a yellow one that looks alot like yer old car......never seen it go as good as it did when you guys ha dit if thats the same one........ERIK

jed5161

Postby jed5161 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:34 pm

no thats terry phillips. he's got the ex-moyer car. we sold him one of our spare aft clutches that i believe he's still runnin. Morris Johnson jr. has our old car. last i knew he was runnin it at his local races such as peidmont raceways big dog events. Threw a 815 inch or so motor in it and try'n to run it like a pro stock car. From what i understand isn't workin out to well. But what do ya expect, taking a blower pro mod car and try'n to run outragous numbers aspirated w/o nos. jus an opinion that doesn't matter...the car looks like SH*T now. Give the car to a guy that knows what the car was built for and get the correct combination....it would fly. only reason we sold it was to get updated double rail and lighter chassis. Car worked great when we had it
Jared Micetich
Top Dragster 5161

www.myspace.com/jed5161

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:55 pm

okay, as soon as I saw the post i rememebered that the yellow one is moyers old car.....it is still pretty nice but it too is not the car it used to be.that thing was almost show car nice as was jared's dad's 57..........jared so are ya building a new one then or??......... :lol: ERIK

jed5161

Postby jed5161 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:11 pm

were tryin to get something going. Currently in debate of pro mod or alky funny car. obvoiusly we wouldn't be able to run the competitive schedule with nhra or ihra or it be stickly outlaw type races and match races. With the funny car we should be able to run div races easily and maybe even catch a few national events when they're close. I'm voting for alky funny car but i think im by my lonesome
Jared Micetich
Top Dragster 5161

www.myspace.com/jed5161

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:53 pm

Thanks Ia. Al. + Pro Z. I was right, see I'm not as old as the kids say I am. :wink: :lol:

1800Eric

Postby 1800Eric » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:31 am

if its the same yellow car from 2005 i have video of it hitting the wall at a Top Sportsmen race at cordova...in fact that run is what got me into video taping he races...
Eric Boyungs
[url=http://www.1800-entertainment.com]1800-Entertainment: Nothin' But Action[/url]

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:54 am

Eric, thats the car i am refering to.......in 06 they hit the wall again with it i think......ERIK

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:41 pm

The '57 is great, jed! Thanks for posting it! WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Return to “What's Up”