This underated team at the Orange County International Raceway's Manufacturers of 1967 had a decent showing at this race, much better than predicted.
1. Roy Gay "Gay Brothers Pontiac" Supercharged Firebird
2. Don Sappington "Candid Camaro" (Alt.) Supercharged Camaro
3. Rusty Dellings "New Breed" Supercharged Firebird
4. Lew Arrington "Brutus" Supercharged GTO
5. Lew Arrington "Brutus Firebird" Supercharged Firebird
Lew Arrington did a double duty driving at this meet, People really loved that GTO, myself included. That car would be retired from Arrington's stable at the end of the year. The runner-up for the races overall title was taken by Roy & Don Gays trick Firebird tuned by the underated James Osteen. The Gay Pontiac lost the overall title to Fast Eddie Shartman with a 8.10 et.
223rd & Alameda " The place that the best competition weekly"