New addition to the family

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Thu May 04, 2006 3:09 pm

Slave driver...
WC1
Oh my .. John, haven't we taught you the difference between a slave driver and SLACKER? :lol: :lol:
Lemme guess...one of 'em's holding a whip? Or is that a tetherball rope? :twisted:
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Bob Kraemer

Postby Bob Kraemer » Thu May 04, 2006 3:11 pm

Randy, If it reaches out and touches me, ..I know someone else who's gonna get reached out and touched!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Easy now there boys there will be no inappropriate touching here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man .. how do I get in on this deal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Barb it's just like ma bell said. Let your fingers do the walking and reach out and touch someone. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

Barb

Postby Barb » Thu May 04, 2006 3:28 pm

Well, let's put it this way .. that disco guy in the background (holding the rope) looks like he should be plantin' daizies at Rapid's place. What can we say about Jim .. he's in seventh heaven playin with the blonde. He hasn't complained once about her standing on his foot. I have no clue about that dude at the back of the car .. he does have a hint of chocolate frosting in his beard :lol: :lol: and cake crumbs down the front of his suit.

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu May 04, 2006 3:32 pm

:lol: if you look closely Barb you will notice i have all blonde chicks weight suspended by my right forearm :shock:

Barb

Postby Barb » Thu May 04, 2006 3:36 pm

:lol: if you look closely Barb you will notice i have all blonde chicks weight suspended by my right forearm :shock:
Is that what you call it? :lol: :lol:

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu May 04, 2006 3:39 pm

:lol: It's all in the wrist and the grip.. i used to be a bowler.. but i WAS left handed.... :roll:

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu May 04, 2006 3:44 pm

in case anyone missed the invite there is a skinnydip party for Mike at Robbies house in the pool ... starts as soon as the sun goes down...I heared there will be cookies and cans of frosting.... :roll:

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Thu May 04, 2006 3:49 pm

Just to pass the time until we can go swimming. We are moving some weight around in the race cars and doing sky shots out in the street in front of Robbie's house.

Purple 66 has it going on right now!! :)
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu May 04, 2006 3:58 pm

:lol: have you seen the Larry Petiete arrow f/c pics ? looks like a burnout on mainstreet in the making

Return to “What's Up”