New addition to the family

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Lippy

Postby Lippy » Fri May 05, 2006 1:06 am

OK, I'm back! What have you hoodlums been doing to my thread? You guys have been busy tonight! :lol: First off W.C, those guys are gonna hafta quit leaning on my car! The engine can stay,......and the blonde. :lol: :lol: W.C, that is so cool!! Hope ya never decide to put me on your S*** list!! :lol: :cry: I'm still trying to figure out why Rapid is standing back there, oh well, :D .....The reach out and touch someone deal was for Leon, If he fries me, I will reach out and touch him!!! :lol: :lol:
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Barb

Postby Barb » Fri May 05, 2006 7:50 am

Just tryin' to cover all the bases Rocky. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Happy B'Day Randy.....Cake N' I scream. :arrow:
Dagnabbit Gary .. the neighbors are gonna hear ya :P :oops: :lol: :lol:
It's O.K. Barb. Long as we finish up B4 dark. :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO .. it'll be light forever with all the candles on Rapid's cake :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Fri May 05, 2006 9:40 am

Rapid showed up to get his engine back...he had a race this weekend, but we offered some cake and ice cream if we could use it for the grudge race that blossomed out of the original match race we ran yesterday and he acquiesced quietly. Doc went bowling with Pam for the weekend after Rock Hudson hooked up the rope to the Roadmaster and went back around the side of the shop, not to be seen again. That leaves you and Larry with no crew, except we'll be posting tuneups and advice throughout the course of the weekend, Lippy. The thrash to get that engine buttoned back together was almost as fun as blowing it up winning that best-of-3 was. It lit up like a Roman Candle in the lights Wednesday night, but Billy sent us his chute to use since this one got burned off, and we got cheap parts off the shelf yesterday right down the street from Mark Kinsella's former Eddie Hill operation through Meadows Place Discount Auto...so we're good to go for now. Only problem is, we're racing against John Force. We won on a huge holeshot in round 1 and he redlighted in round 2 to overcompensate for snoozing away that first one...tonight we gotta really lean on this thing to make it run wide-open...and the beat goes on...Cheers, WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Fri May 05, 2006 10:24 am

SWEETNESS!!!! 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Fri May 05, 2006 12:13 pm

I think we are good to go then! :lol: Thanks W.C.! :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri May 05, 2006 12:22 pm

OK, I'm back! What have you hoodlums been doing to my thread? :lol: :lol:
:shock: Why..Why Lippy..............what R U doin' here ??? :shock: (I said with a sheepish LQQK)...:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Fri May 05, 2006 12:27 pm

Nevermind!!! But heads are gonna roll, ..if we can find a hill steep enough!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Fri May 05, 2006 12:54 pm

He must be planning an "out of state" trip,,,,cause there isn't any hills in Kansas!!! :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Fri May 05, 2006 12:58 pm

:lol:

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Fri May 05, 2006 1:22 pm

Good place to build drag strips, then. Kinda like around here. Only hills we got here are man-made, and even they start sinkin' once they get put up... 8)
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Return to “What's Up”