Capps whacked Whit?

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Gator

Postby Gator » Mon May 08, 2006 7:30 am

It's just like I've always said!!

Drag racers are all just a bunch of black leather jacketed Hooligans!! :lol:
8) 8) :roll: :?: :)
www.wallybell.com

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon May 08, 2006 4:34 pm

it started as a verbal confrontation,,, capps got tired of his sh$t and smacked him in the mouth resulting in a couple stiches (wussy) Twit says he had to walk away (or get his ass kicked by a short guy) capps has no comment.......

I posted on another thread Twit gets a fat lip.......
8) 8) 8) 8)
www.wallybell.com

purple66bu

Postby purple66bu » Tue May 09, 2006 11:37 pm

Glad someone finally took a swing at him...maybe next He will leave racing completely...i can do without him
www.midwestsuperstockmafia.org

CH3NO2

Postby CH3NO2 » Wed May 10, 2006 12:08 am

Too bad Ace did not clock him instead of Capps. Drag racing in general would be much better off without the repeated continuous temper tantrums, poor attitude, and childish behavior of the whiner.

I hope NHRA has the guts to enforce their probation of this immature jerk, and Schumacher has the guts to cut him loose or Matco pulls the plug.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed May 10, 2006 1:33 am

Welcome to the group, CH3NO2... I think a lot of folks agree with you... bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Wed May 10, 2006 6:46 am

Well put, CH3 and purple66bu...I couldn't agree more with you guys. Welcome to Draglist, CH3! WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Solid Rock

Postby Solid Rock » Wed May 10, 2006 9:04 am

I guess I'm in the minority here as I think Capps was in the wrong to take a punch at Whit.
I am certainly no Whit fan, but I do believe that Capps should face some sort of suspension.
How many of you have wanted to punch a co-worker but never did because you valued your job? You know you'd be out on the street if you did.
I think that a lot of these drivers are turning into spoiled, coddled brats just like the stick and ball players.
I don't buy all this crap about the pressure to win and how tough their jobs are. Bullcrap!!

Try climbing a ladder 250' in the air during a blizzard with an 80 below wind chill where you can't even see the ladder you're climbing.
Try welding on a line that's impregnated with hydrogen blisters that are popping as you weld.
Try working in a fresh air acid suit where one breath of the contaminated air means curtains for you. Do this in the summer when it's 90 degrees out and in the suit it can get to about 120 degrees or more.
I can go on and on with examples of dangerous things that I did on my job and I'm sure several others on here have done there share of the same.
One other thing, I wasn't paid anywhere near what these guys are getting and I kept my cool.

BTW, Do any of you remember when Capps first started driving a funny car and he would knock the top end announcer on his back side when he won? I do.

I had very little respect for Capps before and I have even less now.

wheelzman

Postby wheelzman » Wed May 10, 2006 9:16 am

Can't argue with that Rock but on the flip-side Whit should control his mouth. Physical abuse versus verbal abuse. Man I love this board. Did you notice something? Everyone voices their opinion but we don't have any statements like "You must be an idiot to think that way or what a jerk you are or etc." Maturity and wisdom abound. Thanks guys.

Return to “What's Up”