Wisdom

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Bob Kraemer
Wisdom

Postby Bob Kraemer » Tue May 09, 2006 7:05 pm

With the sudden passing of Scott and the anniversary of my Mothers passing coming soon I thought I would share this poem with all of you. My brother sent this to me and I have know idea who the author is. I hope you enjoy it.

Take Care & God Bless

Wisdom

God didn't promise days without pain, Laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Disappointments are like road bumps, they slow you down a bit but you enjoy the smooth road afterwards. Don't stay on the humps to long. Move on!

When you feel down because you didn't get what you want, just sit tight and be happy, because God is thinking of something better to give you.

When something happens to you, good or bad, consider what it means. There's a purpose to life's events, to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.

You can't make someone love you; all you can do is be someone who can be
Loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth.

What the heart gives away is never gone. It is kept in the hearts of others. Remember that great love and great Achievements involve great risks.

Secure a special a special place in your heart. A certain place only you can enter.

For there will come a time when you Need to find yourself and only Your heart will show you the way.

The measure of love is when you love without measure. In life there are very rare chances that you will meet the person you love and loves you in return.

So once you have it don't ever let go, the chance might never come your way again.

It's better to loose your pride to the one you love, than to you loose the one you love because of pride. We spend so much time looking for the right person to love or finding fault with those we already love, when instead we should be perfecting the love we give.

When you truly care for someone, you don't look for faults, you don't look for answers, you don't look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes, you accept the faults, and you overlook the Excuses.

Never abandon the one you love. You will never find anyone who can take his or her place. Love is like wine; it gets better as it grows older.

[/i]
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue May 09, 2006 7:32 pm

8) Thanks Bob.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue May 09, 2006 8:06 pm

very nice
www.wallybell.com

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Tue May 09, 2006 8:26 pm

Very nicely done!!! :)
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue May 09, 2006 10:55 pm

Thanks for that,Bob.My family is sad this week.My Dear great aunt died on Sunday.Her memorial is next Saturday,it would have been her 102nd birthday.This is particularly bad for my mom,they were very close

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Tue May 09, 2006 11:15 pm

Sorry to here that T. Prayers for your family from mine.
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue May 09, 2006 11:59 pm

Thanks,Rapid

RobbieG.

Postby RobbieG. » Wed May 10, 2006 7:55 am

I am sad for you Boyd. 101 years old.....what a long wonderfull life. I hope I am so lucky.
Robbieracer
ThunderHorse Racing

Gator

Postby Gator » Wed May 10, 2006 7:57 am

God bless her.
www.wallybell.com

wheelzman

Postby wheelzman » Wed May 10, 2006 9:05 am

:) Thanks for the beautiful words of wisdom Bob. Novel-T, sorry to hear of the passing of your aunt, you are in my prayers.

"Treasure today for tomorrow is promised to no man. "

Return to “What's Up”