Looking for any job as a crew member will travel

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
songwritter65
Looking for any job as a crew member will travel

Postby songwritter65 » Sat May 13, 2006 1:16 am

I am 40 years old but am into drag racing with a passion. I am hopeing to find a job as a crew member I will do almost any thing, I am easy to get along with take directions, and can stand a lot of heat from cars and boss' lol. some humor. I am serious about wanting to land a crew job and hope to be able to drive one day, speed is nothing to me. I don't fear easy. I live in danville,illinois. email me at wizzardd1965@aol.com I will travel there is no problem. I used to street drag in my early years and wanted to get into pro drag. give me a chance and you won't be dissatisfied.
God bless,
David Warren
[/b]
any one if they would draw a patriotic red white and blue design for my car. its a tribute for 911. if its free fine. email me a copy to wizzardd1965@aol.com. if I use your scheme I will give you all respect where I go. thank you.

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Wed May 17, 2006 8:01 pm

What Kind of Car do you have, SW65??.........WildCatOne, could prolly whip ya up something in photoshop.....you'd have to contact him for any $$ dealings, though........Welcome to the board, btw. 8)
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Return to “What's Up”