Moral Dilema? You decide.

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
flyinhillbilly

Postby flyinhillbilly » Mon May 22, 2006 5:44 pm

way to go buddy, you did put your return adderss on the envelope right?? :wink:
the police never think it's as funny as i do

Doug

Postby Doug » Mon May 22, 2006 6:42 pm

Oh.... heeeeeeeeeeel no... :lol:

I still feel like johnny do gooder just doing it but I know it's the right ting to do.

Fact is, 10 years ago, I would have been right there drinking with the guy. No one is perfect. 8)
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/dougp1972/Chevy_anim.gif[/img]

Bob Kraemer

Postby Bob Kraemer » Mon May 22, 2006 7:28 pm

I still feel like johnny do gooder just doing it but I know it's the right ting to do.

Fact is, 10 years ago, I would have been right there drinking with the guy. No one is perfect. 8)
Doug,
No reason to feel like a do gooder. You did the right thing. The life you save may be your own, your sons, another spectator, another racer or even the driver in question. I'm proud to be part of this message board with you and all the other fine guys & gals here.
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Mon May 22, 2006 7:40 pm

yep well done Doug !! heck all of the guys we pit with love a cold beer. but not once in the 4 seasons of racing have i seen any of our group sneak even a sip of a beer while still in competition.. I as just a crewmember/helper on the team have popped a top on occaision while trying to figure weather and dial-ins.... a guy can only drink so much cheap bottled water :roll: but after the car is loaded and everything is secured win or loose it is party time and the bench racing/ excuses start to flow... you know the drill... comparing time slips... well if i had done this or that i would have beat so and so.... 8)

Doug

Postby Doug » Mon May 22, 2006 7:41 pm

Doug,
No reason to feel like a do gooder. You did the right thing. The life you save may be your own, your sons, another spectator, another racer or even the driver in question. I'm proud to be part of this message board with you and all the other fine guys & gals here.
DITTO!! 8)
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/dougp1972/Chevy_anim.gif[/img]

Return to “What's Up”