bad TV

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Tue May 23, 2006 10:09 pm

8) YEP SK.... i have read THE STAND and was right into the whole scene..Iread a lot more books than watch movies.. books are cool to me as long as i can still see the print 8) :shock: i figure one of these days i won't be able to see anything.. then i will just listen... then maybe just smell and touch :twisted:

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Tue May 23, 2006 10:21 pm

I read "The Stand" too...better than the movie, actually! Shoot, I couldn't find a copy of "The DaVinci Code" at Half-Price Books...I want to read the book before I see the movie. Don't want to put up with a crowd of cattle and end up spending close to 50 bucks to go see the movie, either. It'll come out around Christmas on DVD...Cheers, WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Tue May 23, 2006 10:30 pm

:lol: i've never even bought a book in my life.... they just show up from somebody's re-poed car or a garage sale that my mom used to go to or a nieghbor has givin me.. i am always at least 5 years behind the buzz of the American culture.. i still don't have a cell phone... 2 of my renters do but one don't have a car and the other one has a car i won't even ride in and should have been crushed for the value of it's weight last month while the price was up.... :roll:

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Tue May 23, 2006 10:42 pm

all the good special effects should be after the next commercial on NBC earthquake deal...... :wink:

flyinhillbilly

Postby flyinhillbilly » Tue May 23, 2006 11:12 pm

i have a cell phone and wish i didn't most of the time they are a pita
the police never think it's as funny as i do

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:52 am

:( i watched Last comic standing last night hoping to get some laughs.. I tell ya most everybody on this message board can be funnier that most of the people i saw on the show... there was one guy from Chicago name Larry who i remember seeing on the late shows like Carson,Letterman,Leno...etc. years ago.. his tag line was allways "just another tip from uncle Larry" last night he didn't even get picked for the next round :lol:
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Return to “What's Up”