The magic

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Fri May 26, 2006 7:18 pm

That Fuel Depot is a family-run store, Rock...the guy who did that is the owner/manager's brother...if it had been an Exxon station, I would have reported it, ...come to think of it, I had a similar experience with a guy at the Exxon station, too, but it was at 3 in the morning...and that guy was as rude as a nosebleed...shouldn't there be some kind of law, or rule, that you can't be using one of those if you're dealing with the public or something? I'll bet Exxon has a rule about that...good point...WC1
PS: Without stooping to racial or political profiling, I might mention that these folks I'm talking about are Middle Easterners and Africans who have immigrated to the US...not that we don't do that, too, but these are convenience store guys and they couldn't care less about me and my silly little errands. Cat
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Fri May 26, 2006 11:37 pm

My niece was short changed at a 7-11 just tonight.She was out of the store when she realized.Got a bit of hassle when she went back in,but they paid up.

wheelzman

Postby wheelzman » Sat May 27, 2006 8:17 am

:!: :!: Yesterday saw a pickup with a car trailer attached sitting at the intersection of two state highways. She had the truck off the road but the trailer was sitting half out in the highway that has is heavily traveled by semi's at over the limit speeds and she had the phone stuck to her head. It's a wonder some people are still living after the stupid things they do on our highways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :? :? :(

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Sun May 28, 2006 12:29 am

Yeah Wheelz, there's a lot of crazy stuff out there!!
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Return to “What's Up”