Nitroland????

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
morebetter99
Nitroland????

Postby morebetter99 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:50 pm

I actually read the crap over there and now it appears to have gone away. It looks to me that, with some effort, this would be a great domain name to keep alive...Just my own thought...mb99...
Comments are welcome...I know that some folks have a hard time with this site, but it could be a good one...

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:09 am

yea Pete.. i have read alot over there but never once posted... most of it was junk,waste of time with a few informative and tech post by great people... i like the format but it needed a police force ? Ihave no idea how everything works regarding the various boards... to be honest i think a few of the boards or the people that post alot should just migrate into a couple different sites ?? i see alot of familure people around the net so what i read at one joint i allready know what they are going to say and why,,...? i guess it is like when i used to hit all the kareokee bars..all within a 10 mile radius of home .. all doing the same deal... same kind of people good and bad...pick one or two joints and be done with it... this is home base for me, i could forget about Nitroland in a ... i allready forgot about it !! :wink:
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:20 am

"heard" of it Pete....never been there.....Mater either....(well...read a post or a few at the Mater....just enough to know I didn't wanna be there)...THIS is HOME!!
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Return to “What's Up”