INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
greenracing
Re: Hello!

Postby greenracing » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:26 am

Welcome to the board Heidi! (does this mean Michele needs to get on here too :roll: ) :lol:

Perry

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 am

Welcome to the board Heidi! (does this mean Michele needs to get on here too :roll: ) :lol:

Perry
Hi Perry, is she a lurker like I used to be? :oops:

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:31 am

Glad to have you up here, Heidi! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Thanks Bill, glad to be here with all you great people! 8)

RH

Postby RH » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 am

Hello, I have a sister in-law named Heidi , i used to have a 23T, no brothers named Daryl but i remember a tv show with three of them :D Welcome
It's funny you should mention that tv show reference (but the show actually had Larry, Daryl and Daryl). And my Daryl has a brother-in-law named Larry. :shock:
Thanks for the welcome!
Let's see.........I DO have a brother named Darrell,once had a dog named Heidi (little dachsund...cute as a button) have a best friend named Larry..... :roll: :roll: :roll: .....OH!...NOW! I remember!....

!!!!Welcome on board CraftyGirl !!!! :D

Ron
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

zstraits

Please vote for our Starliner at www.good-guys.com

Postby zstraits » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Please help a Car Guy and vote at www.good-guys.com for our 1961 Ford Starliner in the National HomeBuilt Heaven National Award. We are competing against 22 regional Good Guy Home Built Heaven award winners. We are car number 10. Thanks see you at Carlisle. You can also see our Starliner on you tube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y-4EtB5R4w

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Let's see.........I DO have a brother named Darrell,once had a dog named Heidi (little dachsund...cute as a button) have a best friend named Larry..... :roll: :roll: :roll: .....OH!...NOW! I remember!....

!!!!Welcome on board CraftyGirl !!!! :D

Ron
That's funny! :lol:

sleeve396

the ugly rusty thing,,,,,

Postby sleeve396 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Okay so it was 30 years ago I sat in a boring math class with my first hot rod magazine tucked in my algebra work, There is where I gt hooked on this sport,
being in the 1974 gas crisis I bought a 68 chevelle ss396 for 400 bucks and it was a runner!
Now 2 kids 3 mortgages and 1 wife sit here and wonder why do I go into my old dusty garage and stare at, :the ugly rusty thing:....
Heck sometimes I even talk to it!
Enough talk I am 53 years old and wanting to just re live those great days again
Mario Rigo Miami fl

23t

Postby 23t » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Hey there Craftygirl? Your a real sweetheart!!!! :D

Would it be ok with you if "I" went to the Best of Times Nostalgia Nationals at Virginia Motorsports Park in May? I'm sorry that you need to work that weekend. :(
But I promise, I won't bring up about wanting a blower for the altered anymore. :wink: For awhile anyway. :roll: You can't keep a man from his dreams! :D

I'm glad she a member now! I can ask for things I was to afraid to ask for before, she can't say "no" with everyone watching! :D :D WOW, this is like having a gold card!! :D

Return to “What's Up”