INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
RH
Re: Hello!

Postby RH » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Hey there Craftygirl? Your a real sweetheart!!!! :D

Would it be ok with you if "I" went to the Best of Times Nostalgia Nationals at Virginia Motorsports Park in May? I'm sorry that you need to work that weekend. :(
But I promise, I won't bring up about wanting a blower for the altered anymore. :wink: For awhile anyway. :roll: You can't keep a man from his dreams! :D

I'm glad she a member now! I can ask for things I was to afraid to ask for before, she can't say "no" with everyone watching! :D :D WOW, this is like having a gold card!! :D
Certainly such a sweet gal :D :D would not deny such an admiring Hubby such a wonderful opportunity to visit with such great friends.
(Hope this helps you out T :wink: )

Ron
See you in May :wink: :wink: :lol:
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

Maritime Drag Racing

Re: the ugly rusty thing,,,,,

Postby Maritime Drag Racing » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Rusty things are OK - I've got lots of them.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Cool post, Mario. Welcome to the board! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Mario, when you're talking to the ugly rusty thing, you're talking to us. Welcome home. WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

greenracing

Postby greenracing » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 am

hmm... blower for the altered eh? :twisted: I've got a SBC manifold and a blower with a drive sitting on the shelf in the shop...
:lol: :lol:

(I better steer clear of Heidi at the next race... :lol: )

RH

Re: Old Drag Racer, Newbee!!

Postby RH » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:28 am

Welcome on board!
Flatbottoms are cool! 8) 8) 8)
.........and sometimes scarry! :shock: :shock: :lol:
Good luck with the project.

Ron
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:10 am

Hey there Craftygirl? Your a real sweetheart!!!! :D

Would it be ok with you if "I" went to the Best of Times Nostalgia Nationals at Virginia Motorsports Park in May? I'm sorry that you need to work that weekend. :(
But I promise, I won't bring up about wanting a blower for the altered anymore. :wink: For awhile anyway. :roll: You can't keep a man from his dreams! :D

I'm glad she a member now! I can ask for things I was to afraid to ask for before, she can't say "no" with everyone watching! :D :D WOW, this is like having a gold card!! :D
<Big sigh> Ok, where do I begin? First, you're a turd :P Second, you know I'm not the kind of wife who tells you that you can't do something (within reason). So of course you can go, I just might be a little jealous. Or maybe even very jealous :cry: Third, once again...I don't work that weekend, I made plans for the 15th last year. I think you need to clean the taters out of your ears... :lol: And fourth, just make sure all of the spiders are out of the basement before you leave :wink:
And all I will say about the blower motor is - you won't even let me have another dog :roll:
Love, your sweetheart

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 am

Certainly such a sweet gal :D :D would not deny such an admiring Hubby such a wonderful opportunity to visit with such great friends.
(Hope this helps you out T :wink: )

Ron
See you in May :wink: :wink: :lol:
You're right Ron, this sweet girl wouldn't do that to her hubby, although he's normally not so admiring... :roll:

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:19 am

(I better steer clear of Heidi at the next race... :lol: )
Just so you know, Daryl is kinda like the animals where you see the sign "do not feed the animals", or the gremlins that get fed after midnight. It's best not to tease him with the lure of a blower...it could get ugly.

So, when is that next race? :lol:

greenracing

Postby greenracing » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:52 pm

So, when is that next race?
The first nostalgia race at Quaker is May 1, the best of times race is the middle of May, Thompsons gasser meet is June 5. Take your pick :lol:

Return to “What's Up”