how would you answer this question ???

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
stimpy

Postby stimpy » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:47 pm

actually I think this list of explanations is what is needed when the name is Googled ...

But this is the thread I will send Mr Gino to on Monday ..
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Yes! The annual Iowa party is a big part of us now! And yes, if you google draglist.com, you will get a plethora of links. We have been together with Google (and frankly, all the major search engines) since our inception and they drive thousands upon thousands of people here. Most visit once and pass on, some visit a few times on a particular subject, and some come and never leave. All are welcome, but I love when someone comes here and finds a home with like minded, positive motorheads! That's very special to me. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Diana The Doc

Postby Diana The Doc » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:58 am

I would tell folks that Draglist is indeed a cyber-plethora of drag racing information... The information available on these Draglist pages covers practically every type of drag racing category imaginable, and from geographic points spanning the globe... It's also one of the oldest (if not THE oldest) established drag racing site on the worldwide web... It's also a web site with heart, many of you recall when we all worked together as a team to raise cash to help drag racing journalist Becky White... And of course this is one of the very few remaining drag racing web sites with a message board that stands tall and refuses to subscribe to the seedy "wife beater" mentality that we often see elsewhere... The bottom line is that Draglist remains one of the most informative and "classy" places for a true drag racing enthusiast to enjoy-- Draglist is an invaluable cyber-resource for the drag racing community... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:02 pm

AND......it's a good place for me to pick on Rapid!! :wink: :D
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Eric David Bru

Postby Eric David Bru » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:36 pm

8)

:lol:
Outlaw Eric :cool:

Barb

Postby Barb » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:37 pm

It'd be even better if'n he came round more often so we could pick on him :lol: :lol:
Families are like fudge .. mostly sweet with a few NUTZ!!!!

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:16 pm

I truely do not know who or what made me find this site...but I am thankful every day that I did.

Diana mentioned the Blues for Becky (White) deal...and I am proud to say that I was a part of it. I was also privaledged enough to be a part of the first Draglist Nationals. I am kicking myself on a daily basis for not making it to the most recent edition but am already making plans for the next one.

I just tell folks to check it out for themselves, and if they care anything about drag racing at all, that they won't be disapointed 8)
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Billy we understand this years technical issues ( blame it on the NHRA) so not being there this year was understandable . and like you said theres Next year ...

Now for wheelz ( gary ) when you coming out ???
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Barb

Postby Barb » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:19 am

Now for wheelz ( gary ) when you coming out ???
Stimpy .. Gary has made every DLN :oops: Wheelzman, better known as our very own gorilla, who loves nanners (and a few other thingys), goes by the name of Jack :D
Families are like fudge .. mostly sweet with a few NUTZ!!!!

Return to “What's Up”