"24"

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Bob Kraemer
"24"

Postby Bob Kraemer » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:58 am

Jack is back and ready to kick some @ss.
New season starts tonight @8:00 PM EST on your local FOX station
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

Zappy

Re: "24"

Postby Zappy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Oh yeah, big "24" fans here. Gonna record the 2 hrs tonite & 2 hrs Mon. then watch all 4 at once. 8) 8)

Diana The Doc

Postby Diana The Doc » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 am

I have to be honest and admit that I had a serious "internal struggle" within myself, debating whether or not to watch last night's debut of the new "24" series on FOX-- The reason for my serious internal struggle being that I've grown to understand the fact that "24" becomes "extremely addicting", once you start watching, you become stuck on it and subsequently have to watch each and every week... Yes, I know, I know, the "TV snobs" try to belittle us "24" viewers, with their critique that the program's plots and storylines simply repeat themselves with incidental character changes, etc, etc,-- Sure, that is occasionally the case-- However, the show is produced and shot exceptionally well, and no matter what any of the "snobs" claim, it does feature plenty of "edge of your seat" action... Having experienced the events of 9/11/01 up close and personal, I believe that we as a nation should always remain vigilant in the war on terrorism, at least the "24" show serves as a constant reminder (among pop culture) of that most important fact... I watched last night's "24", and yes, I'll be hooked for the rest of the season... I'm very thankful as a United States citizen that "Jack Bauer" decided to forego the "easy life" of moving to Calif with his daughter and taking on a "cushy" corporate security job, and instead made the difficult and heart wrenching decision to stay in New York and assist "Chloe O'Brian" and the agents of "CTU" in fighting the forces of evil... Godspeed, Jack Bauer… Godspeed... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

RPM

Postby RPM » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Love 24, I've watched every season.

The way I rate how good a program is, is whether I find myself talking to the TV........ 24 makes me do that in both a good and a bad way. :P

Return to “What's Up”