2010 March Meet Funny Car Video DVDs Ready

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Frank Kunkel
2010 March Meet Funny Car Video DVDs Ready

Postby Frank Kunkel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:09 am

$20 Check in For Sale /Classifieds, Thanks, Frank Kunkel
DSCF4196.JPG
DSCF4196.JPG (36.08KiB)Viewed 737 times
Capturing Drag Racing History
http://www.nostalgiadragvideos.com/

Rapid Randy Baker

Re: 2010 March Meet Funny Car Video DVDs Ready

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 pm

I have bought alot of Franks video's in the past. You will not be disappointed in the quality of his work it is very top notch. 8)
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Frank Kunkel

Postby Frank Kunkel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks Randy, welcome back from Hawaii, I forgot to say this is in WIDE SCREEN this time. Frank Kunkel
Capturing Drag Racing History
http://www.nostalgiadragvideos.com/

Diana The Doc

Postby Diana The Doc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:03 am

I greatly commend you for going through all the effort of documenting the March Meet nostalgia Funny Cars... That kind of pristine, high quality "documentation" of the racing, guarantees to all of us in the drag racing community (the drivers, team members & fans) that those precious moments of drag racing history will forever and permanently be preserved... Those drivers will be able to share that history with their grandchildren and future generations... We all know that the amount of photographers and videographers willing to go to the drag strip and capture the action has been in sharp decline over the last several years (especially here in the northeast region of the nation, there's a lot more "monetary" gain in following Al Sharpton around for CNN, or shooting "Girls Gone Wild" for billions, trillions & zillions of dollars)... Unfortunately, much of the "new breed" of qualified photographers and videographers, prefer to do their work in far more "cosmopolitan" conditions, the "politically incorrect" environment of a drag strip, with all the noise, smoke and humidity, is just plain too, uh, "uncomfortable" for much of the current crop of "prima donna" photographers... Yeah, documenting drag racing is sometimes a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it... And it appears that you do it very well... The nostalgia Funny Car racers are extremely lucky to have you... Keep it up, it's important that drag racing history is preserved for future fans to enjoy... Thanks... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

Return to “What's Up”