23T doesn't have a computer anymore

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Rapid Randy Baker
Re: 23T doesn't have a computer anymore

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Thu May 20, 2010 10:26 am

Man, this blows. I hope you guys get your stuff back and the creeps get busted!!

Rapid
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Thu May 20, 2010 11:27 am

I hope for those things too Randy.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu May 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Sorry, guys. Hope you get it all back and these guys get locked up. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Fri May 21, 2010 12:17 am

[quote="Billy Mac :evil: ....They should be shot, hung, drawn and quartered and then put in jail for the rest of their miserable lives :shock: :evil:[/quote]

Lets tie one ankle to each cart and take off in opposite directions :arrow:

Sorry to read this. Yer right, Crafty, it could have been worse, but this still stinks. :cry:
Zapp

Mrs. Stimpy

Postby Mrs. Stimpy » Fri May 21, 2010 2:26 am

sorry to hear about that stuff especially the heirloom ( rifle) , sounds like you guys need a K-9 gaurd system for the shop , when we had our bodyshop it helped , she was a freindly dog but she knew when bad people came around ( her hair would stand on her neck ) , she earned her keep many a times . nothing deters someone like a bark of a dog a you don't know if its freindly or not ...

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Fri May 21, 2010 6:53 am

Lets tie one ankle to each cart and take off in opposite directions :arrow:
Ouch...that would sure get them where they deserve it, Zap!!!!! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Thanks BP. And Mrs. Stimpy, the watchdog is a great idea, I was thinking along those lines myself yesterday. I'd just feel bad leaving it at the shop by itself at night. Hmmm, maybe two dogs would be better. :roll: :wink:

Just an update - Daryl and the neighbor did a stakeout last night but they didn't come back. We got the bars welded together to put over the windows but have to wait until today to get the right screws to attach them to the building. The neighbors girlfriend's credit card wasn't used after all, she forgot to write down one of the transactions so it was actually her that made the purchase. The deputy called Daryl last night and said there were several other places in the area that were hit also, so apparently the little %&$#'s were on quite the crime spree.
:evil:

RH

Postby RH » Fri May 21, 2010 9:16 am

Tough way to get that Dog (or two :) ) you wanted Heidi.
Hope you guys have a nice,quiet weekend.Know it's been a hectic week.

Ron
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Fri May 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Sorry this happened. I doubt that they'll come back. I hope Daryl's computer and rifles can be recovered...if the computer gets bought mainstream in the United States, I believe it will, but it could be in a Mexican warehouse by now getting "cleaned".

All of my musical equipment was stolen out of my van in 2006. After the cops who investigated it got past insinuating that it was me who did it and that I was trying to milk an insurance claim, the captain at police headquarters (I went up the chain of command until I got cooperation and service) told me about the underground railroad and how it works. Needless to say, it's a multi-level, multi-billion-dollar industry that functions like a machine and it goes on while we usually sleep or are away from our houses. I don't know if the scum who did this to you are part of that network, but if they're not, I hope they're stupid enough to get themselves caught soon. I'm just very sorry for your loss. WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Fri May 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Tough way to get that Dog (or two :) ) you wanted Heidi.
Yeah, and they'd probably be too mean for me to love on without getting an arm ripped off :? :shock:

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Fri May 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Wow WC, that's a bummer about your equipment. I've wondered about how many times the cops might think robberies were an inside job but if they think that, they sure don't know much about insurance and how the system works. Usually the claimant gets the short end of the stick.

People keep telling me "it's ok, your insurance will cover it". Yeah, except for the $450 deductible, the fact that the insurance will depreciate the laptop since it was 3 years old, and the fact that the guns will probably be under valued too. Plus we've spent over $100 in materials to put bars across the windows, a day in wasted labor to fabricate and install them that Daryl could have been working on carts, so we're going to end up in the hole even with insurance. I just keep reminding myself that no one got hurt and that it could have been much worse but I'd still like to get my hands around their little thieving necks. :twisted: :evil:

And yes, I hope they're stupid enough to get caught but I'm not holding my breath on that one. If they do get caught, drinks are on the house!! :wink:

Return to “What's Up”