the yellow CAAH spotted at WS....

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Big Erik
the yellow CAAH spotted at WS....

Postby Big Erik » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:26 pm

actually is aw it the weekend before too......anyone know who bought Mike's yellow 60 chevy??? it must be someone "local" to cordova as Local bracket racing "legend" Anthony layne has been driving it unsure if it has the big musi motor in it but it has the big intake with all the juice plumbed into it......fast as I saw him run was 8.66 and it was not a happy run.....oh yeah they call it the "Belair assault".......anyway it was pretty cool all my buddies said "hey have ya seen the yellow 60 chevy"... and I got to tell them I was supposed to match race him at eddyville!!........my one buddy said "man there ain;t one of those big chevies you don;t know about is there!!".......I think Shane Boyoungs got some pics of it in the pits.........ERIK
I'm everything they say i am......I'm so bad......Baby i don't care!!!

WCB

Re: the yellow CAAH spotted at WS....

Postby WCB » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Mike's ex car is the one.
He sold it with the Harold Robinson 707 in it.
www.wallybell.com

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Eric got a couple shots of it (pg. 4)

http://www.1800-entertainment.com/Photo ... log_page=4
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Mike-Casella

Postby Mike-Casella » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Erik,
The guy that bought it is Jerry Irvine out of Clinton, Iowa. I've talked to him almost every day since delivering it Thursday the 19th. Like Wally said it has the Robinson Racing Engines 707" Donavan in it now after I exploded the Musi one. As soon as they get things sorted out, they should do very well out there. There's a lot of learning to do on that car, it's nothing like they are used to, but they'll get it eventually. I've only seen two pictures so far, both pit shots, but I'd love to see more if anyone has some.

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:03 pm

I knew that was the Caaaah, walked over to ask how the hell you got into town without calling!! Didn't see anyone named Mike, so I just figured they stole it and called the local cops. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rapid
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Mike-Casella

Postby Mike-Casella » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 pm

He did mention that there were quite a few people that stopped by and told him they knew the car. I guess he was too busy to talk to the Rapid one, his loss.

I don't know how I made it all the way out there without getting lost, oh wait a second, we did get lost once. Nothing like the trip to Eddyville though. :oops:

Iowa Al

Postby Iowa Al » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:37 pm

http://www.dragsim.com/WorldSeries/Nikkie/

Here are some other photos by Shane's wife including 2 more of the Big Yellow Caah.
IA AL

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:40 am

I figured it was a a local guy since Anthony is driving it..I think they are still learning Anthony's got a fast dragster but i don;t think he;s ever messed with anything like this before either..he runs a machine shop ....and evidently part of the deal is if he build ya a motor you gotta let him thrash the car first as he has driven about 5o cars this season for people usually see em once or twice then thats it........sweet deal if ay can get it..he can win in about anything is seems........way cool to see the caah again though!! ERIK

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 am

Hey on page 7 of eric's site there's my heap along with my buddies.the black 67 chevelle, the silver 66, the orange 80 malibu, the brown 78 z-28, the blown dragster under the cover and the red 85 camaro with the lucas machine decal on it...pretty cool!!...ERIK

Return to “What's Up”