"FAN SCAN" APP FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
nitrofc
"FAN SCAN" APP FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE

Postby nitrofc » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm

CMP Mobile and Frantic Ford are going Mobile !

ImageImage

CMP Mobile, a Mobile Marketing Solutions company has teamed up with Team Frantic Ford and will be running mobile campaigns to increase fan base and add value for the sponsors of their funny car teams. CMP Mobile will be rolling out SMS (Text) Campaigns and Quick Response (Bar Code) Campaigns called “Team Frantic Fan Scan”

These campaigns will compliment each other and ultimately guide you to the Team Frantic Mobile Site.
Text “ TeamFrantic to 41513” or go to http://www.TeamFrantic.mobi

We are all well aware that texting is on the rise and that over 72% of adults NOW send text messages. Frantic Ford team owners Bobby Frey & Al Liebmann both agree that teaming with CMP is the wave of the future to connect to your fan base and beyond. We are the first to bring this type of technology to any form of motorsports

As of March 2010 - The number of mobile Web users increased by 4 percent to 69.6 million in the United States in January, according to Millennial Media’s SMART report. In 2010, ScanLife saw over 1600% growth in mobile barcode traffic. That doubled in the fourth quarter alone!

A year ago, ScanLife (a place to manage and create barcodes) couldn't even read UPC codes, and now it represents half our traffic offering content ranging from local prices to coupons to nutritional information which is growing our user base by the millions. A few months ago, ScanLife released the first Mobile Barcode Trend Report which showed an extremely healthy 700% growth YTD. This month, we released our yearend report which wraps up a breakthrough year for the mobile barcode space - over 1600% growth! We can now say that this technology has officially arrived, with tens of thousands of new users being activated every day.

Mobile is here! Mobile once called the Third screen is fast becoming the first screen there is simply no other marketing medium like it. With 99% of all text messages are read and 94% within 3 minutes – It is easy to see why many businesses will be redirecting their marketing budget into Mobile…

James Posca & Brian R. Collins are the driving force of CMP Mobile a mobile marketing solutions company specializing in creating permission based interactive customer lists for companies by using SMS mobile systems Proximity Based Marketing, Quick Response Codes and Mobile Websites.

For more information on the possibilities of what Mobile Marketing can offer your Team or business, contact the leaders in the industry and ask for a demonstration today.

CMP MOBILE
Text CMPFF to 41513

http://www.cmpmobile.com / Sales@cmpmobile.com

draglist
Site Admin

Re: "FAN SCAN" APP FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE

Postby draglist » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Cool. Good luck, guys. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Diana The Doc

Re: "FAN SCAN" APP FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE

Postby Diana The Doc » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 am

I'm sure that I speak for many (many who are probably way too scared to speak-up for themselves on the drag racing internet) when I say that it's downright refreshing to see a "Nostalgia" Funny Car Team that's willing to step into the 21st century with their marketing strategy... It's no secret that some of the people in the N/FC business have a real, uh, let's just say, "stuck in the 70's" attitude about marketing this genre to the public, they figure that if drag racing fans under the age of 100 don't get what this genre is about, well, then, h*ck with 'em, too bad for them, who needs 'em"?-- uh, BIG MISTAKE--- That's the kind of attitude that's been doing far more damage than good for the N/FC movement... The "Team Frantic Fan Scan" is a modern concept in marketing technology that shows respect for ALL drag fans (of ALL ages & generations)... And it sure is great to see Lou Sgro in the seat of the 2011 version of the "Frantic Ford" 'Stang... I've known Lou for many years, I remember interviewing Lou for DRU'S "NOSTALGIA RAW" video, way back when he had his "Action Man" Challenger, then Lou went on to campaign the beautiful "Black Magic" Demon F/C, paying tribute to the late, great D. A. Santucci... And of course Lou's venture into the modern Alky ranks proved he's a force to be reckoned with... Lou has stuck with the Funny Car scene through thick 'n' thin-- Lou is hardcore-- And he still stands as one of the nicest gentlemen I know in this biz... I'm looking forward to a fantastically "Frantic" 2011... The cars look real nice... Best of luck with both cars... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...

P.S. We just announced the 2011 SHAKEDOWN AT E'TOWN race dates!!
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5303
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

Return to “What's Up”