what happens when the amish watch the fast and the furious

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
stimpy
what happens when the amish watch the fast and the furious

Postby stimpy » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 pm

the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Pappy1

Re: what happens when the amish watch the fast and the furio

Postby Pappy1 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:42 am

You can send some of the hard cider my way, Jack :D
http://www.manheimbodyandfab.com/

Diana The Doc

Postby Diana The Doc » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 am

That's quite a story... A true tale of drag racing "horsepower"!!... ha ha... Once I was at Maple Grove Raceway in PA, covering what the strip likes to call their "Geezers At The Grove" nostalgia event... I was somewhat surprised to see on a hill, overlooking the track, a bunch of young Amish people, all dressed in their "proper" Amish wardrobe, enthusiastically watching the racing... The hill is located across the way from the track (behind the starting line), so the Amish kids were getting a "free show"-- they didn't have to pay any spectator admission... The gals were wearing their long dresses and frilly hats, the guys were dressed-up too, with their Abe Lincoln-esque black hats-- It was quite a sight... I guess the kids wanted in on some "modern" hot roddin' culture action-- I don't really see the harm in it, although I don't know if their parents would necessarily approve-- It's my understanding that Amish children are supposed to avoid the "trappings" of much of our modern culture... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...

P.S. yours truly and some drag racin' celeb friends on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKKoCL4IKFA
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

23t

Postby 23t » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:13 am

LOL!!!! Same happen's at D-42 Diana. That just goes to show that we all are born with drag racing in our blood!!! :D

bandit

Postby bandit » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nano!!

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:46 pm

of them high horsepower rigs they hook up 2 or 4 of them ?? from what I heard though they haven't figured out nitrous , they hit the button the the horses fall alseep !
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Return to “What's Up”