Roaming bandit

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
bandit
Roaming bandit

Postby bandit » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Next week this bandit will cease to be an Illinois resident and become a Virginia resident. I sceered!! :shock:
Nano!!

Zappy

Re: Roaming bandit

Postby Zappy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:16 am

Bandit does this mean the boss is sending you back for more training??? Or did the folks in Virginia realized that they just can't do it without you, and call and ask to borrow you??

Or is this NOT a temporary transfer/move???

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:23 am

OH, he will get a kick outa that. :wink:

bandit

Postby bandit » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:32 am

To put it simply, I am now a Jefferson Lab employee.
Last time I went through ohio, I saw no dead deer! You folks run out of mile markers, Wheelz??

Did someone say chocolate nanners??? :roll: 8) :P
Nano!!

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:14 am

[quote="bandit"]To put it simply, I am now a Jefferson Lab employee./quote]
okay now please tell us that this change of address is the result of "employee request", and not being forced on you. Perhaps a nice pay raise – including a company car – country club membership etc. etc.
(cause if they are forcing you to go, wheels and I will plan a rescue attempt somewhere on the Ohio Turnpike, and set you free) :wink:

bandit

Postby bandit » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:26 am

LOL Nope, I'm going of my own free will. Although there is no car or membership.
Nano!!

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:55 am

LOL Nope, I'm going of my own free will. Although there is no car or membership.
well good this is good news, congratulations are in order, I am happy for you my friend, a man needs to be happy in what he is doing.

(Whoops I almost forgot – WHEELS STAND DOWN, operation "bandit freedom" is canceled)

say bandit, you'll be back on the right coast in time to make it to Z Max in April. :wink: :wink: Englishtown too!!!

Return to “What's Up”