The GLNFCC in action!!!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Solid Rock
The GLNFCC in action!!!

Postby Solid Rock » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 am

This Saturday night at National Trail Raceway in Hebron OH, the GLNFCC will have a 6 car shootout as part of their popular Night of Thunder show! Come out and see the Red Baron, Solid Rock, Fuelish, Dazed and Confused, Snakebite and Old and Fuelish do battle under the lights! With wild burnouts and dryhops that you don't see the "big boys" do, take a step back in time with the GLNFCC!

WCB

Re: The GLNFCC in action!!!

Postby WCB » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Keep on gitin' it Rocky !! Cool......
www.wallybell.com

Solid Rock

Postby Solid Rock » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Thanks, Wally. We'll keep giving it our best shot!!

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Have a great show, Rocky and guys! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Greg Green

Postby Greg Green » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Go get em! Be safe and have a great time.

Diana The Doc

Postby Diana The Doc » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:48 am

Sounds like a recipe for Saturday Night Nostalgia Nirvana... The GLNFCC continues to thrive as possibly the most "positively motivated" group of old-school Funny Car racers in the nation-- While outbreaks of bad karma unfortunately seem to plague some of the scene, the GLNFCC keeps on keeping on with the kind of unbridled enthusiasm necessary to make it work... Best of luck at National Trial Raceway's "NIGHT OF THUNDER"-- My money's on the fans digging the lengthy burnouts and dastardly dry hops the GLNFCC have become known for-- And "under the lights" Funnies are always a crowd favorite among hardcore drag fans... And yeah, Funny Cars with "names" like the Red Baron, Solid Rock, Fuelish, Dazed and Confused, Snakebite and Old and Fuelish works as an added bonus in my opinion-- Folks in the grandstands can more easily identify with the cars when the teams who run them make the effort to actually give their rides a name-- We all know that-- And that's one of the main reasons why the "plastic fantastics" won their way into the hearts of drag racing fans when they originally appeared on the scene-- Thankfully the teams of the GLNFCC have the racing savvy to understand that, and continue that tradition as they rumble on the drag strip with their traveling old-school Funny Car revival roadshow... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...

Please support Nostalgia Funny Car Racing at your local drag strip ...
In memory of one of the true gentlemen and "good guys" we knew from the Nostalgia Funny Car Scene... The late, great Rick "Surf" Stambaugh
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Diana, you are right on girl, dragrace cars shouild have names. And the GLNFCC puts on a fine show. I've seen several and they always thrill. The quality of cars & stars is unmatched. I highly recomend anyone in the area, if you enjoy Nostalgia Floppers, don't miss this show.

Return to “What's Up”