Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Good Morning,we're back to hot weather again.The rain we had hasn't changed the water restrictions. The weddings are over.The rest of the summer is ours now.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:49 am

Morning. It is to reach 90 today with a Real Feel of 104 and then add humidity to that. Okay Mother Nature I give up, you win. :roll:

My buddy took me to a Ford guy's shop but they had a 900 HP Nitrous BBC on the dyno and I had to yank my hearing aids out of my ears as all that good stuff was deafening. Wow was that exciting. Made my day for sure.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:11 pm

Good Morning, it's hot again.The rain the other day didn't help the drought much.Still on water restriction. We have unplugged and are bailing the water features to water the plants. On Friday I disconnected the down pipe off the roof and put garbage pails under them. Captured about 70 litres of water.I had a molar pulled yesterday.It had cracked top to bottom. Soft food for now.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:39 pm

Got the double garage door adjusted, opener installed & Jeff wired it up today. 1 of the 5 is now operational. Got an email from Menards that the patio door is in. Might get that tonight or maybe hold off and get it later in the week. Tonight I'll start triming around the garage doors. We need to get the outside stuff done before the siding guy gets here.
86°f today, but the humidity is down a little so it doesn't feel too bad outside. I was expecting the roofing guy to be here today. He's missing out on some good/dry weather. Hope he gets here soon, we're (I'm) getting anxious to get this show on the road. The place needs a face lift.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:19 pm

Hi, everyone. Officially put in vacation time for the week of the DLNs. Did that because someone foolishly scheduled me to teach a class on September 15th. Nuh uh. Gonna be downtown somewhere, but with my pals.

Denise and I just saw the Book of Mormon at the Kennedy Center. Funny and great music, but very, very risque, as you can imagine it would be from the guys who do South Park. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:52 pm

Good Morning, The weddings are done with last weekend,this busy weekend is all about us.Caah show in Everson Wa. this afternoon, Dinner and entertainment in Vancouver tomorrow, Whatcom Lake near Belliongham Wa. Sunday.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:26 pm

Mornin'. Lettered a truck this morning & finished 2- 10'x28' billboards to be delivered this afternoon, (I don't have to install them) yeppie.
Then I have an office sign to install for a funeral home, then 18 signs for road construction. Later we're planning to swap out the patio doors. Kids & grandkids will all be here to help. Probably finish it up tomorrow. Any remaining time Saturday will be used to install a new half round window in an upstairs bedroom & then there's more adjusting, trim work & garage door openers to install. I don't 'hink I'll run short of things to do. :oops:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:17 am

Pro Z, just wondering.....do you do wraps for vehicles ??

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:24 am

Hi, everyone. Sister Nancy is in town with her boyfriend Zak. We are going to go to Annapolis, Md., tomorrow to finish cleaning Tim's stuff out of the marina and to otherwise enjoy a nice day near the water. Been amazingly busy at work but having a great time. My work pal Tia is super excited to join us for the Draglist Nats festivities. Enjoy the weekend! bp
Bill, is Tia already a fan, or is this gonna be a "first timer" ?? Either way I'm glad and lookin forward to the meet.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Good Morning

Return to “What's Up”