Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Wheelzman
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Wheelzman » Sun May 22, 2016 9:11 am

Wear a skull cap, rip some holes in the legs of your jeans, pull them down around your butt, hang a key lanyard from your front pocket, an oversized pair of sunglasses then take a permanent marker and draw a tattoo of DHS on your shoulder and tell them you got beat in. "No" questions will come from anyone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You will get a chuckle out of this bp. I was upstairs, with Sharon downstairs, and I tripped over the edge of the Murphy bed and when I tried to catch my balance I stomped the floor very hard. Sharon came running to the staircase and wanted to know if I was okay. I told her yes that I just stumbled and I was okay. She said, "Don't do that and go all Bill Pratt on me." I thought I was going to lose it right there. I laughed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone have a very good Sunday. :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun May 22, 2016 12:34 pm

Good Morning, We go to Point Roberts Wa. to meet the current owners of my Mum,& Dad's old summer cabin.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun May 22, 2016 1:03 pm

Have fun! Good idea on the surgical mask. At least I'll look professional!

Funny story, Jack! Tell Sharon I owe her one! Lol. BP
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Sun May 22, 2016 7:54 pm

WOW What a race last night !!!!!!!! As always the GLNFCC's of Denny put on a GREAT show. The track was super & the air was even better.
Lagana went 4.59 in T/F. That was a very stout run !!! Don't forget this was 1320ft pass. If memory serves me,? the all time best 1/4 et was 4.42 by Kalitta @ Chicago. Maybe our factision BP can check that if his head has cleared, that is. (lol)

Or Danny would know.

Anyway The Solid Rock Mustang ran it's second best MPH (182) after a poor launch. I can't guess what it would have been with a clean pass.
The entire event was one of the cleanest ever. No one touched a wall, no oil downs, no one went long. Only one down time when 1 AA/FA took out two cones. That was all, and there was plenty of hi powered cars. 2 TF - 2 AA/FA - 6 Alky FC - 2 jet FC - 1 Jet Semi, and they all made 2 passes.

I got to talk with Denny and he told me the FC Nats is up to 29 cars now WOW !!! Again I'm not positive but,....I believe this is the BIGGEST nostalgia FC gathering outside of the March meet in California. (Danny or BP can check that too )

Don't miss this race folks, it's a TRI-FECTA. Ya get to see Rocky, & Daryl, & Bunny, run. Now GYSOT = (get you some of that)

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon May 23, 2016 7:36 am

New Week, 51.4°f for starters.
Mornin'.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon May 23, 2016 1:26 pm

Good Morning. We had a great day yesterday. A lunch at the old family cabin lasted all day,with invites to come again. The cabin has changed very little. Looking down at the beach,we kept imagining our kids playing there.We gave them a gift of an painting my Mother did of Point Roberts from the cabin view point. Ann hung it right away. After lunch they walked us down to meet neighbours. This was a planned set up for me. It was the son of the family that had built that cabin.We hadn't seen each other since our early 20's. Life is good.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Mon May 23, 2016 8:34 pm

Boyd it sounds like one special day to remember. Good for you.

Zappy thanks for the report and see you soon.
I worked on the truck today, put the tailgate and hardware on, smashed my finger and went to the dentist in the afternoon. What more could a guy ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:19 pm

Wast the dentist able to fix yer' finger? :lol:

Just got home from installing signs at the truck parking place at CenterPoint. Got something going on with my knee. It's getting bigger & doesn't want to bend so goota'. I don't remember hurting it anytime lately. Made climbing up & down the ladder a real pain. literally. :oops:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Tue May 24, 2016 1:06 am

Pro you be careful now. DLN is too close to be getting hurt. You & BP better just behave !!!

23t

Postby 23t » Tue May 24, 2016 7:22 am

Hi ho group!! Just a FYI to those coming to the Funny Car Nats at Quaker this weekend. I have decided "NOT" to take the car up this weekend. Instead we will be crewing for Rocky.

Planning on heading up Saturday morning with the trailer and then stay the night forSundays event. Not sure where we will be exactly but it will be in the Funny Car pits. Which, this year, is on the west side/tower side of the track. We figured anyone coming could use our pit spot/trailer for a gathering spot. We'll call it the "Draglister Northcoast Nationals" VIP headquarters. :wink: Anyways, anyone coming is welcome to hang at our trailer.

Return to “What's Up”