Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
stimpy
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby stimpy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:36 pm

raining and chilly here , sold my old welder this morning , had a call on the car ( beater ) looked thru the fridge and found a tub of angus beef chilli , heated it up and poured it on corn chips and smothered in cheese , the two furballs are staring me down right now ..
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:59 pm

That sounds delicious, Stimpy! Had a nice day out at National Harbor. Denise and I walked around and window shopped a bit, then stopped for Irish coffees out on a (heated) outdoor patio, then had a wonderful seafood dinner. When we got home, Jason had surprised us with matching coffee mugs filled with Ghirardelli chocolates. Super day all around. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:54 pm

the chilli was good , great for a cold damp day like today , they sell it at sams club in the deli section kind of expensive but good and medium ( texas) spicy , my Venison supplier moved to florida so no more stimpys homemade bambi chilli until I find another guy ,

congrats on the 28 years , the coffee sounded good , but I prefer a hot chocholate version of it ( or with creme demint ( I have a bottle of the marshall feild frango mint liquor thats real good 8) ) sounds like jason scored points with the mugs .

Car guy was a no show , but he is a truck driver and when he called he was just coming home from work and said he was tired so he might have fell asleep .

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:46 am

Morning folkz. 38/46 today with the rain going away later this morning. I have a couple of guys interested in purchasing the 55 Chevy 150 sedan gasser. I don't know if they are tire kickers or serious but I have decided to see if it can go to someone with the funds to finish it. It's time to thin out the herd so the 53 Chevy pickup, 84 Chevy shortbed fleetside, and the 85 Astro Van are going to be on the list also. I'll sell the enclosed trailer after I empty that out too. Sharon wants me to put up the Christmas decorations on the front porch this week before I am one-armed next week, as she can't do that part of the decorating, so we will be the first in the neighborhood and might I say a little on the early side. Maybe Santa will bring me the present I have been wanting? The Jaguar F-Type SVR coupe. Hey, if you're gonna wish, wish big. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:13 am

Mornin. 28.2°f and clear skies to start the work week.
Going to Genisis Paradise Lost tonight at the theater. We make it to the theater about once every 3-5 years. :wink:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:50 am

Morning, wind and heavy rain ,9c. We went to a Birthday Diner yesterday for a friend. Susan was very surprised when He [Cam] announced that we were also celebrating Susan's Birthday.

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:01 pm

was up till 6 am and finally nodded off ( I hate this ) fed ex woke me up when they released the hounds of BAskerville ( ren and oddy ) when they rang the doorbell , horray ! my craftsman rachet wrench rebuild kits finally showed up , opened a package and see they revised them so no more plastic and garbage internals , so down to the garage and start rebuilding them ( 8 of them ) hope my Amazon Prime stuff shows up , was supposed to be here fri , but they sent it DHL / USPS and it took a trip around the United states , went from KCMO , to the BIg D ( Dallas ) to Erlanger KY ( Cincinatti ) to Joliet Sort center traveled 1700 miles when it should have traveled 500 to Joliet , have to love them logistics experts , to be sent to my post office . and showed up at 9 am when the carrier already went out on the route . so it sat all weekend at the P.O.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Hope you get it all built up, Stimp. Have fun at the play, Gary. I also did not sleep well last night. Got about 3.5. Will try to do better tonight! Radio show with Len Cottrell (Chicken Chokers T/A Dragster) at 8 EST. Then nighty night shortly thereafter! Got to get up at 5 for some early meetings. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:26 pm

The movie was great. 3D special effects were outstanding.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:25 am

hope your sleep problems straighten up there BIll , not healthy believe me ..

Return to “What's Up”