Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Good morning

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:10 am

Mornin'. 32.5°f and wet/icy this am, but the ice is gong away. More shelf building and organizing on the agenda for today. The kids are bringing Jaxon (the dog) over this morning for us to dog sit for the day. Ethan is having his 10th birthday party today. Jax gets all excited and jumps on visitors so to avoid creating a stir he's being asked to leave during the party. pooor little doggie. :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Good Morning, sunny,chilly but will warm up.Hope to go for a drive in the MLC.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Good afternoon! Happy birthday to Ethan! I am not believing he is 10 already!

Slow day here. I slept in and now am going between work and home computers and not doing much on either! :)

Denise was at elementary school basketball games all day. Her kids kept winning so she had to keep staying! They eventually finished third in the county.

She's napping now and I have Irish music on Pandora. Erin Go Bragh, everyone! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:38 pm

Eye, you don't say BP. I be watchin' The Quite Man starrin' John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara don't Cha know. Well, then. Now. I'll begin at the beginnin'. A fine soft day in the spring, it was, when the train pulled into Castletown, three hours late as usual, and himself got off. He didn't have the look of an American tourist at all about him. Not a camera on him; what was worse, not even a fishin' rod.

Resting my achin' bones after a day of building more shelves & organizing the garage.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:21 am

Morning. Computer hop scotch, basketball game vigil, Irish lore with sore bones and me being a doctor without a certified license!!!!! I hope Boyd took the MLC for a spin to offset the list???? 20 and 55 today with sunshine attending the meeting today. Should be able to get some outside time today and not feel like a ground hog as has been the norm lately. Sharon came home from work on Friday with a 24 hour bug that is going around so all weekend activities were cancelled except for me taking care of her to mend her body and lift her spirits. The young lady from across the street called us on Wednesday and told us she would like to bring her daughter and go to church again with us. Sharon is, at this moment, getting into her grandmother mode for the morning. Lori and I will be ignored as if we were clothed in camouflage in a forest of greenery. It's all about Sharon and Lola. :lol: :lol: :lol: She had that look on her face when we were all at Quaker City for the Funny Car Nats and she was feeding bp, Bandit and the others. She lights up when she can do for others and spread the love. She is a special lady. :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Good Morning, Truck club Meeting in Ferndale Wa. today. Had the MLC out yesterday. Visited friends a few miles away. Coming home I could smell Antifreeze. It seems I forgot to twistlock the cap on. Cap fell off. What a mess under the hood.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:53 am

Morning. Minor setback Boyd. Cleaner up and get cruising.
Another 50+ degree day on the way today but the skies will be overcast. Well, Sharon got an overdose of grand-mothering yesterday with our neighbor girl. They both rode in the back seat to breakfast then to church where they sat next to each other where the little one sat at Sharon's side and laid her head on Sharon's chest as we sang. To top that off when we returned home the little one asked if Sharon would get our little dog so they could take a walk. Sharon was on a high that no drug could ever duplicate and didn't come off her cloud till late in the evening. This has been a special weekend for both of us. The house across from us has been sold and yesterday the new family started moving in so we have new life in the neighborhood. Today is open so we will see what pops up. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:34 am

Mornin'. New week. 34.9°f. I finally have a doc. appointment to get the results of the BRAVO test I took some 8 weeks ago. I'm assuming they didn't find anything too serious since they said results would be back in 2 to 6 weeks? :roll:
Today I have 8 P.U.s and 5 rollers on the schedule. Also a run to Joliet to see about a job up there. Doc @ 10am will out a hole in the schedule though, so we'll see how productive the day ends up being.
No Birthday party again yesterday as Ethan spent the morning at immediate care. He has an upper resp. infection, so he's off school today.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:49 pm

Good Morning.

Return to “What's Up”