Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
pro70z28
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:45 am

Mornin'. Time to fire up another week. 50.2°f and another sunny start. Things are starting to green up around here. No leaves yet, but flowering trees have bloomed. 70's & even 80's in the forecast along with thunderstorms, so things should pop this week.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:16 am

Good Morning, Bunch of running around today. Most expensive gas ever .$ 1:61.9 litre.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:52 pm

Howdy! Back to work today. It hit 69 at the end of the day. Going to be in the mid-80s now for the next few! :o

Just finished the Facebook podcast with Mike Hall, who drives some cool funny cars, gassers, and altereds.

Need Gary's engineering skills to help us track down a feedback issue where we get garbled audio when I keep John's mike on! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue May 01, 2018 7:33 am

Good morning peoplez. 38/82 today! Sunshine, sunshine and some more sunshine. I love it. I was busy from the moment my feet hit the ground yesterday helping Steve get his new place fixed up. We got the drain unplugged, the faucets installed, the air compressor running and the lawn mower running plus several trips to Menards for parts. Today I am taking Sharon's Honda over for some new custom wheels and tires, plus an oil change, then my BIL wants me to get my dump truck and go get a load of compost for his lawn. I think I better mow the lawn before it starts to rain later tonight so it doesn't get ahead of me again. Well, gotta go. :D :D :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:42 am

Mornin'. Another sunny. 61.9°f to start. Much to do, not enough time.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue May 01, 2018 11:23 am

Good Morning weather isn't horrible. Saw the Surgeon yesterday. He wants to wait a month for the shoulder to heal on it's own. If not healed by then some more cutting will be needed. OH YUCK!!!

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed May 02, 2018 11:19 am

Good Morning,ing,ing echo,echo.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:24 pm

Helooooooo.....

Yesterday I went to Morris to meet a customer and flag a sign site. I was out of flags, so I ran across the road to Big "R" to get a bundle of them. While walking around searching for flags, a lady came up to me and asked for assistance. I told her I didn't work there. Not 5 minutes later a guy yelled down the isle from about 25ft. As I got closer to him I said, hummmm, must be the blue shirt. You're the second person to ask me for help, and I'm looking for help myself. :lol: :lol: Then I went to the tech building to letter an office window. As I was finishing up, a guy walked up to me and asked if I was building maintenance. :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: What are the odds. :mrgreen:

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed May 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Evening. Gary, they just know you can do it!!!!
51/83 today and I consumed all the sunshine I could. Yesterday I spent most of the day weeding and edging part of the landscape around the garage then mowed the lawn. Today I took all the new tires and custom wheels from Sharon's Honda and painted the hubs and brake drums as they were really rusty and looked horrible with the new wheels and tires. I installed the mud guards on the wheel wells and installed the tinted window visors all of which I bought about two years ago. Tomorrow I am installing the rear wing with the LED third brake light and on Saturday I am going to the auto repair shop and putting it up on a lift so I can install the pin stripe along the body line. I told him the old guy can't lay on the ground and do that anymore, he told me to come over. I told him I would pay him for using the rack and he told me NO. :D :D :D

Zapster

Postby Zapster » Thu May 03, 2018 12:35 am

We want pics when yer done Gorilli.
DLN's Sat. July 13, 2019 Keystone Raceway

Return to “What's Up”