Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Thu May 24, 2018 9:35 am

Good morning I’M already at Abbotsford Hospital for a biopsy on my liver DARN IT!!!

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Fri May 25, 2018 12:27 am

Good luck with that, Boyd. Hello, all. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:45 am

Mornin. 74.1°f and sunny. Hope all goes well Boyd.
Got a couple trucks to letter this morning and a baseball field sponsor sign to assemble this afternoon. Got a couple sets of perforated prints for the back winderz' of a pair of ambulances to laminate. They may get installed today, but if I run short on time they'll get done after Memorial Day. Then off to PF Chang's for Mongolian Beef and playtime with the Grandkids. Cheryl's taking the whole day off to go play with the Grandkids. Sort of a "We're out of school for the summer" celebration. Next fall both Ethan and Jaden will be in school. Jaden is excited already.
Tomorrow a kid from Church is coming over to take all the screen printing equipment out of the basement. He has a use for it and we don't. He and his buddy also have stronger backs than me. There's 2 screen printing stations and a with a few attachments and the biggie is the T-shirt Conveyor Tunnel Dryer. I went downstairs this morning and flipped the switch on the dryer, and I'll be if it doesn't still work.I can't even remember the last time that thing was turned on. It will have to be partially disassembled to get it out of the basement. We bought it long before the addition on the house. Since then the stairs have been altered (steeper) and the top of the stairs goes into the foyer now rather than straight outside. Should be interesting. The kid (I call him a kid but he's in his later 20's early 30's) rented a trailer because he's also hauling some stuff to the scrap yard. So, he also offered to take the old washer, dryer and chest freezer out of the basement. Our dryer & freezer died a couple months ago and washer died last weekend. He's gonna' have a load when he leaves here. :lol: :lol: Come to think of it, this is the first time in decades we now have a matching washer/dryer set. Usually they die so far apart that models change. :wink: :idea:

I better get at it so I'm on time for the Celebration.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Fri May 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Good Morning, I should be setting up at a Swap Meet with Co-owner Dave this weekend. Turns out I didn't have a good idea what was involved in a Biopsy. I really don't feel well. Not to lift anything. Dave had already picked up the tables tent, and my few items. He has help,so it looks like I'll bail out of this one.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri May 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Evening folkz. Taker easy Boyd.
It got up to 88 today and it was sweltering out there. I pulled weeds in the garden and flower beds for several hours and was soaking wet. Forgot to get something for lunch and sugar crashed again so I was down and out for an hour then up and swept the floors with the vacuum, cleaned the bathroom and went back out to mow the front part of the lawn as everyone puts out flags for the holiday. Just finished before Sharon got home and we went out to eat to celebrate her last Friday of work forever. No more Saturdays or Fridays till she retires. Stopped at Menards to get an electric weed killer sprayer and chocolates for Sharon's sweet tooth. Home and bought some ice to fill the cooler for tomorrow's party at noon. :D :D :D

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sat May 26, 2018 11:12 am

Morning folkz. Up to 84 today with PM thunder storms but the party will be over by then. We had a a small breakfast then proceeded to assemble all the chairs and tables for the party today. Finished in record time and I fired up the grill to check it out. All things are go and I watched a few car related shows on TV before our guests arrive. Burgers and dogs are to be grilled in about a half hour. No, Daryl wasn't invited so we will have enough food for everyone. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat May 26, 2018 11:26 am

Good Morning

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Mornin'. Pooped already at 11am, but the basement is cleared of all the delinquent articles. 86.5°f and climbing, so I'm glad we're done with that. Now I have to drop another sump in the wet corner to try to stop the seepage. If we can get that accomplished we'll give the pace a coat of block sealer/paint. The paint part might be a next fall/winter deal though, too many other irons in the fire to be adding too much new stuff to the list.
I believe I'll spend the rest of the day working on the vac system for the shop. No lifting involved with that project.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat May 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi, everyone. Sounds like a lot of good activity going on. Feel better, Boyd. Hope you all have a good long weekend. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Sat May 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Prayers too you and for you Boyd!
Jack Approved!

Return to “What's Up”