Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
pro70z28
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Ok, now this is gettin' ridiculous. They came with the order & forgot 2-4'x10' sheets that I need to install a billboard tomorrow. Hope this ends soon. :oops: Guess that job will have to keep until next week. :shock:

Tomorrow Cheryl & I go to a financial advisor to get things in order for that gettin' old thing. :wink: The guy we're going to see is a long time friend, customer and retired insurance man who does financial advising, so we trust him to steer us in the right direction.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Good luck on everything... knee, job, money and vacation. Sooonnnnnnneeee!

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:39 am

Morning folkz. 51/66 today and sunshine will reign supreme today. Yesterday Sharon went to get her nails done after our morning coffee break and I went for breakfast. After we returned we sat down and tried to lay out a plan for where we were going to put all the new items we had ordered for the garden then sorted out what we have now and will wait till the first of October for the rest. When it warmed up enough to get outside we took several existing plants and moved them to new locations and cleared out some overgrown spots with the excess plants being donated to our neighbors. We ended up by washing several buckets full of bulbs for replanting and will try to find homes for them in this organized chaos we call a plan. We stopped for dinner and Sharon told me she wasn't even leaving the house afterwards but when I mentioned ice cream I got her attention real quick and off we went. Back home and we went out on the front porch and she saw Lola and they talked for a while so the dog and I went in for the evening. Neither one of us had any trouble sleeping last night after another full day. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:26 am

Mornin'. Went to McKey D for a couple cups of coffee after taking pictures of a CNC sign I have to reproduce. I 'hink I'll work on that design until we have to leave to see the Financial Advisor around 8:30. 39.4°f this am and the sun has been up for awhile already, so I don't know if that's the low or a rebound number. Didn't see any frost on the rooftops so it probably didn't get much lower than that. There is a fall "nip" in the air. :D

When we get back I plan to install the trucking co office & shop signs that got pushed back when Cheryl needed a chauffeur for the Doc. She's still hobbling around, but says it's getting better. After the install I'll probably spend the afternoon working on the CNC sign some more. Probably mow the lawn this afternoon too. It's been a week and a half and isn't all that long, I 'hink it's slowing down. One more cut just before we leave on vacation and that should be it for the year, maybe.

Then tonight, it's off to play with the Grandkids. My plan is to get a couple good up to date photos of them, then put their faces on pumpkins with the laser engraver. Hope it works. :x :x

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi, everyone. Sorry for being MIA. I was working day and night last week (after hours events with vendors and other feds).

I caught up with Em for dinner on Thursday night, which was a treat.

Hope Cheryl's knee feels better by vacation time. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:08 pm

Thanks BP. She's moving a little better today. I got 1of the trucking signs up ,but the lot gate they said was open wasn't so next week for that.
IMG_20180929_144621.jpg
IMG_20180929_144621.jpg (4.14MiB)Viewed 971 times

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:57 pm

Looking good, Gary! bp
Bill Pratt

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:47 am

Thanks BP. 51.6°f this am and sunny. As Tim the Toolman would say, Do you know what time it its? ......It's Sunday morning, time to wait for Cheryl. :wink:

Bought a couple pumpkins yesterday afternoon & got a couple shots of Ethan & Jaden last night, so maybe this afternoon I may try to engrave the pumpkins with their funny faces. That all depends on my ambition level today though. Sometimes going out for lunch after Church has an adverse effect on my go power for remainder of the weekend.

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:50 pm

Howleelouya! Thanks JA Bill, I am back! (g) Hello everyone!
Jack Approved!

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:19 pm

Welcome back, Jack!

Enjoy and travel safely, Gary and Cheryl!

Working today but I did go outside in the sun to read part of what I needed to for the week! bp
Bill Pratt

Return to “What's Up”