Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Wheelzman
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Wheelzman » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Evening folkz. Weeded the flower garden today and had a cookout with the neighbors tonight. I fell in love with their little blonde two year old girl. She held my finger as we walked through the garden. I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi, everybody. Crazy busy this week with a trip to Colorado Springs on Tuesday-Wednesday and catching up at work on Thursday-Friday and then Jason surprising us with a call that he was in Norfolk Friday night! So, we rushed down there last night and visited with him. Ate dinner out after midnight and then shared a hotel room chatting. Then did Waffle House this morning and a little visiting at the airport before he had to go. He should be home for good in 7-10 days.

Truck looks good, Gary. I do have a new cell phone number. Don't know the best way to share it. If folks can PM me, I'll do it that way. bp

Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:49 am

Good Morning

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:06 pm

Howdy, everyone. Having a nice rest day here. Slept in a bit, did a 5.4 mile walk/run around the neighborhood, and then took another 1.5 hour nap! Denise is making pizza, but using ground chicken breast as crust. I'm trying go low carb a bit these days. Will tell you how it works! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:10 am

Morning. It was 63 this morning but is headed up to the mid 80's with rain on the way. Not much on the agenda today till Sharon gets home so the dog and I will chill. :D

Cool pixs of the family bp.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:50 am

Good morning, spending today with daughter Tara and grandkids Nelan and Viera.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Mornin' Another sunny day, goota' for gettin' house stuff done. Soffit & facia is going up now. Got the final decisions made on siding, he's gettin' it ordered so it will be about 10 days before they start the siding. It'll be nip & tuck gettin' it done before DLN's X.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:25 am

Hello, Hello, hello. Time to go get some breakfast. Rained over night, but the sky is clear now. Siding guys are here working on soffit this morning.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:56 pm

Hello my friend. No echo here! Glad the siding guys are at work and things are going well for y'all. Sharon came home a few days ago and told me that we have a new rattle in the Honda. Like I wanted to hear that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The "NEW" brakes were making funny sounds so I took a screwdriver and stuck between the mount and the caliper and it moved. Now that there is some good mechanical work right there. Well I jacked up the car in the limestone driveway, took off the wheel, checked for bolts that hold the caliper on, no bolts, called the guy, he said he is sure he tightened them up, me say no way, he is buying the bolts, I will install them and tighten them. Well I couldn't let the jack sit under the car all night as the scrapers would have that in a heartbeat so I put a jack stand under the frame and started to let it down and forgot to block the back wheels and it all collapsed under the car. Got the car jack out to get it up far enough off of the regular jack and secured everything on 2x6's so it wouldn't fall down and go boom again. It is about 80+ with very high humidity and I am sweating like a pig. Man I love cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Hey, we're under a tornado watch until 10pm. :oops: Apparently a tornado was sighted near Pontiac south of us.
There's hail in LaSalle county. I just came from there an hour ago, staking out a real estate FOR SALE sign site.

Hope you get the ol' Honda up to snuff Jack.

Return to “What's Up”