Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
draglist
Site Admin
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby draglist » Tue May 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Hope you got some rest, Boyd. Nice day today. Went out for a nice walk at work in the afternoon. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:32 am

Mornin'. Spread a bag of weed & feed on the lawn last night, just before dark. Woke up to rain this morning. 61.0°f.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed May 09, 2018 10:50 am

Good Morning raining here too.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed May 09, 2018 8:37 pm

Evening folkz. Waiting for the rain here and it is to be coming in a few hours. Up to 79 today and plenty hot but I'll take it over the white stuff. I went to the grocery store this morning after breakfast and forgot to stop at the bank but I will do that tomorrow. Came home and pulled the out the stump of a long gone Japanese Maple tree and removed some Iris plants. Dug up all the tulips we had planted and moved them to another location then attacked the dandelions in the yard. Trimmed a hydrangea bush and a red bud tree before stopping for lunch. Had Steve over for lunch and we got to talking and lost track of time and he almost missed an appointment. Sharon went out with one of her gal pals and I had dinner with my oldest brother and gave him a care package to take home for several meals. Being a bachelor all his life he enjoys home cooked meals a lot. Just finished ordering some bulbs for Sharon's next year garden addition and am waiting for her to get home. The dog is whining at the back door for her. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:32 pm

Windy all day today, with thunderstorms tonight for about 15 minutes of down pouring rain. It disappeared in a few minutes, pretty dry hear. Maybe that was enough rain to get the weed & feed working. Should know in a couple days. Worked on the cyclone separators a little today. Work is keeping me occupied lately so personal projects are getting neglected.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu May 10, 2018 10:29 am

G'morning

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:13 am

Mornin'. Batchin' it here today, as Cheryl is leaving for Iowa after work today to do a wellness check on her folks. She wants to spend Mother's Day with her Mom this year. I'm stuck here trying to get a handle on the ever increasing sign list. That time of year I guess. Small group tonight, so I better get back at it A.S.A.P.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:42 am

Helllloooooooo

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri May 11, 2018 8:42 am

Morning. 53/69 today so I might wash the S-10 even if it is to rain this weekend as it is one piggy with mud and dirt on it. Yesterday I went with my buddy to Dayton Nurseries to pick up my tree and he needed to get an Eastern Red Bud tree for his wife as a present for mother's day. We stopped at a little bar in Barberton and the food was excellent. It had 4 1/2 stars out of five with 275 reviews on the net and it didn't let us down. Unloaded the new tree and my back didn't feel too good this morning. Ouch! Steve stopped with a load of food last night and we invited the neighbors over to divvy up the goodies. Sharon and I took Lola, the little girl who calls her grandma Sarin, to dinner at Bob Evans then her and Lola went to Walmart to do some shopping for her mommy for Mother's day and they had a ball. They came home with bags of stuff and I don't know which one was more
excited? :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Fri May 11, 2018 3:05 pm

God Morning, sunny day, Still serius flooding in B.C.'s Interior. The city of Grand Forks is almost completely flooded. We were in volved in a Fund Raiser there during our friend ALS Tour. We saw pictures of the Motel we stayed at. 4 ft of water in it.So sad .Some of the people we met that day must be out of their homes. Tonight we meet some Truck Club members in Lynden Wa. for supper. Tomorrow a Celabration of Life for a long time friend of Susan's family.

Return to “What's Up”