Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Wheelzman
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:46 am

Morning. If you would nobody would know you! :shock:
77 and rain later in the afternoon today. I did a few tasks while Sharon and the girls were out shopping yesterday and when she came home she was running about 10000 RPM. It took her an hour to calm down. They had a wonderful time and even had ice cream! I didn't get any ice cream but that's okay. Well not really. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:54 am

Morning. Poor night sleep. We were planning on a Fall Colours drive today in the MLC. I guess we'll see what I feel like in a few hours

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:22 pm

LOL, Jack. There was a time when at least one friend recognized me about a quarter mile away by the hair! Now they look for the reflection!

Sorry about the sleep, Boyd, but hope you enjoy the Fall Festival.

Working today to performance reviews done. Man, there needs to be an easier way to do this! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:33 am

Morning. Sharon and I had a good laugh about the reflection. :lol:
Only up to 59 today but the sun will make it seem much warmer. I don't have any race cars to work on so I guess I will mow the lawn! Oh and my honey-do list is waiting on me too. I will try to scratch a few items off of that while I am outside today. I need to pay some bills and get prepped for tonight's surprise concert, featuring Mary Chapin Carpenter at the Performing Arts Center, that Sharon knows nothing about. She is expecting to have leftovers for supper and a relaxing evening, not so pretty much I think. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Good Morning, we made a god choice to drive the MLC yesterday.It's raining today. The drive was fine about 70 miles in total. The colour of the leaves was disappointing, Not cold enough at night yet I guess. I still tire quickly, so today is going to have to be easy.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:25 pm

BP, looks like you had some fun. Evenin'.
Glad to see you guys getting out with the MLC Boyd.
Some of the hotels down here don't have real reliable internet & don't like photos. Tonight might be the exception, so here are a couple. We went to Charles Stanley's church in Atlanta GA yesterday, headed to Charlotte NC and went through Billy Graham's Museum/Library this morning & ended up in Savannah GA tonight. Tomorrow we'll leave Charlotte and head to another town. :D

Charles Stanley 2.jpg
Charles Stanley 2.jpg (104.31KiB)Viewed 898 times
Billy Grraham 1.jpg
Billy Grraham 1.jpg (266.73KiB)Viewed 898 times
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Nice pics as always, Gary. Glad Boyd and Susan had a nice, if somewhat colorless, drive! And Jack keeps on workin'!

I finished my day work about 2 am, slept until 6:30 and then went in and did a full day. Just finished the radio show and about to drink a glass of wine and crash! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:21 am

Thanks BP. We're having a great time.
Mornin'. Today we're meeting an old er highschool buddy of mine that I haven't seen in decades. He lives in Florida about an hour from our hotel in Cocoa Beach. Should be a fun reunion.
Later.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:31 am

Morning folkz. Boyd, I know just driving he MLC was a treat so at least you got that going for you. Gary, the pixs are great. Did you ever see a picture of Billy Graham's barn with the interior lights on at night? Spectacular! bp are you ever going to slow down????? :lol:
It is 37 this morning and quite the change from the upper 70's and lower 80's we have been accustomed to lately. It is projected to get back in the 70's later in the week so I will be able to thaw out. Sharon was pleasantly surprised last night with the dinner out and the concert but the dog was not happy about her leaving shortly after getting home from work. We'll work that out tonight. Off this morning with my buddy to get his oxygen bottles replaced then take the dog to the groomers and stop for lunch somewhere. I would like to get the S=10 washed sometime today as it is really in need of a bath. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:51 am

Good Morning, Rain and high winds here today. Some power failures,but not us so far. I hope to test fire the gasoline generator a bit later. May have to syphon gas out of the MLC.

Return to “What's Up”