Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:51 am

Good morning I woke early so have been sitting on the back porch. It was quiet until a huge flock (murder) of crows have decided to circle the neighbourhood. That's noisey enough,but now the dogs are barking at the crows.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 pm

Sorry to hear about your fall, Gary. You don't need to try to keep up with me! :D

Did turkey yesterday and today, but that brisket will be done in a BBQ fashion tomorrow!

Funny about the crows, Boyd. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:13 am

I bet those crows are murder on the dogs ears. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been told by my wife & daughter to go see the doc today. :oops: Happy wife......happy life....... so I guess I'll make the call in a couple hours.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:58 am

Gary, Sharon told me to tell you that she is coming over if you don't listen to your wife and daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't fallen down.... well I did get into the bed of my truck, hooked my foot on the bed liner and body slammed the floor. I guess that counts as 1? Is there an initiation fee involved other than scrapes and cuts? :lol: :lol: :lol:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:02 am

Sprains & assorted breaks N' cracks are eligible also. Internal injuries are o.k. too, but you need verification from a doctor for them to count.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:33 am

Yes but you seem to do a so much better job than I do!!!! Okay, I am a member of the fall down and try to kill yourself club. :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:08 pm

Good Morning, another hot day here.We are loving Air Conditioning.I thought I'd try and solve the transmission linkage issue on the MLC yesterday. I have hoped to reposition the Belcrank. After jacking it up,I realized I'd have to remove the left side exhaust,and go buy a right angle drill. I'll leave it until summer is over. The problem happened with a new transmission mounting pad raised the engine/trans combo. Causing the linkage to hit the header.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:15 pm

Gary, Sharon told me to tell you that she is coming over if you don't listen to your wife and daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

Just got back from the doc. Tell Sharon that Doctor Proz diagnosed it right. I have 2 sprained wrists, bruised ribs, lump on the leg & bump on the head.
All that's needed is some feel good drugs & I'll be good as new. :wink:

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:48 pm

That's good news. Heal up fast!

It hit an honest 100 plus degrees here in our neighborhood today. With the exception of a quick post-workout dip in the pool, I stayed inside where I belonged!

We have IHRA nostalgia nitro funny car racer Mike McIntire coming up in 15... bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Well I am still LOVIN this weather !! What a GREAT summer so far. Weather man said since June 1 we have only had 2" of rain. (semi drought conditions) is the term he used. Any way, This Sat. (JULY 30) is Quaker City is having their "NIGHT OF FIRE".

2 Jet dragsters - a wheelstanding fire truck - 4 of Denny's GLNFCC cars - Bob Moats jet Kenworth semi - & our own Daryl & Heidi ALTERED !!
all for only $20.

So if this beautiful no rain thing keeps up - I hope - I'm gonna head down to Quaker for the race Sat.

Easy does it Pro, take it slow, get well soon.

Return to “What's Up”