Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Wheelzman
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:25 am

Morning. 78 and sunny today. Shot my brother's 40 Buick then he asked me to do some computer work and we spent the whole morning and half of the afternoon on it. Did get to do lunch but other than that the day was a bust. I will have to try and make up for it today. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:20 am

Good Morning.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:25 am

Was your Brother's booick being bad ?
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No, it just felt neglected and needed some attention from the camera. We are going to make a picture of it photo-shopped against one of the cabins at the Lincoln Motor Court and they are going to use it in there advertising. A side note the owner of the Motor Court told us a story. Seems that recently an 90+ lady pulled in with her driver in a large Cadillac. She explained that this was the place, when as a newly wed, she first experienced an electric light switch, flush toilet, running water. But by all appearances her husband had done well for the both of them and she wanted to return to experience that cabin again. The owners of the Lincoln Motor Court had lived in DC and wanted to get away from the rat race, as told to me, and I don't think they are making a fortune but are keeping the old school charm alive. Good for them. :D

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:47 am

HI. Just got set up for going to York on Friday and Saturday before the DLNs. Going to be a tired pup getting stuff done. Told Darwin I would announce the outside show again this year. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:46 am

Morning. bp, you have a good weekend but save some energy for us next weekend. 86 hot and becoming humid all day long with possible spotty showers later today. I did some planting and then some weed pulling yesterday, dropped the 31 x 10.50 tires off to get balanced, dropped the dog off for some maintenance then Sharon and I went to pick up the Mercruiser as we had plugs and wires installed. We came home and spent some time on the back porch, where a couple of wrens had set up house, and watched as the babies were lured out of the nest to fly for the first time. That was pretty amazing. Sharon was just beside herself, all the time coaxing the little ones to fly or go to their mother. Her maternal instinct was in overdrive. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:37 am

Mornin'. 74.5°f and sunny, after overnight showers. Off to letter another water truck. There's 2 more to do after that, but they aren't here yet. I told them if they aren't here by July 11th they'll have to wait. Hope that doesn't happen as when they get sent out they may not come back for months. They get shipped all over the country. Well, I better get-er-done.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 am

Good Morning

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:37 pm

Good afternoon! Just got back from dropping Denise off for a flight to Boston. She is at the National Education Association convention there. She has a nice room right on the river where she will see a great fireworks show on the 4th! Jason and I are batch'ing it over the weekend. Two doc appointments went well today. Getting ready for us all to travel in a few weeks! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:12 am

Mornin'.
72.4°f & Sunny. Overnight showers again.

Return to “What's Up”